Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I often get readers asking what they should do with a courgette and being a polite girl, I’m inclined to give an answer of the culinary variety.’

Really? You wrote that down? In a cookbook? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Actually that did cause a stir of squigs calling it out and tagging the Met Police demanding immediate investigation (in fairness this was one time where the Met was the relevant force). Unfortunately for Jack, other people have been visitors to Parliament (or The Big House, as she calls it. Which means prison to the rest of the UK but whatever) she had to admit she did have some ID and her name was on a list, because nobody bought it. Perhaps too soon after Sarah Everard’s murder or summat, people are a bit wobbly about law abiding popo
That's so embarrassing. That's dire. What is wrong with her? So much cringe, so much why?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
‘I often get readers asking what they should do with a courgette and being a polite girl, I’m inclined to give an answer of the culinary variety.’

I'm surprised that went to print. Looks like Bluebird doesn't have beta readers.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That story about parliament is absolute pony Jackie. Also people who work there call It the palace 🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It's such irony all the squigs calling the parody account a bully. You could just put their tweets under Jack's actual account and s they would make sense, more sense in fact!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Very behind and only recently started reading again after potato gate but I am just continuing to be shook at the people who blindly follow Jack and can’t even be balanced about her. Seen a few pals this past week who still like / support her sharing memes and jokes about her pettiness - only to get replies from randoms calling them far right bullies - bearing in mind a lot of these people are Labour and Green Party activists lol

not going to name the account as it’s now defunked and the person may have been vulnerable, but a few years ago an account was popular in similar twitter circles. I think this person and Jack actually were mutual and interacted. The person was not a celeb and gained a following organically. There was always a drama with them and they always ended up deactivating and suicide baiting. Anyway it turned out they weee a prolific abuser and pervert of women they followed and as such were hounded off twitter for good reason. Whilst this drama unfolded - their crazed supporters acted like it was a right wing Tory lie and were fawning over themand their welfare in similar fashion to the squigs about Jack. Such a weird mentality
Yes, I’m getting that vibe too. Are you talking about LM?

Reactions: 10
This, except my personal demon says "These are the tomatoes I am growing for my lover"
Shudder.
Haha, better than 'the strawberries I sing to' or whatever thing in her vegetable patch she was singing to. Or worse: the 'stir, stir, stir,' in self-love stew. I think there are few pieces of her writing so grating as Self Wank Love Stew.

ETA - catching up back-to-front and just saw the piece quoted and it was chard she was singing to....

• Haha
Reactions: 33

She's really not funny in the slightest and her attempts at innuendo (or indeed being 'sexy' 🤢) come across as creepy and disgusting tbh 😑.

• Sick
Reactions: 59
Looks like she managed to like this tweet from a blue tick account today:

View attachment 1623222

Separate smol thought in my brain: I'm so bored of the 'lives rent free in your head' trope. Everything and everyone that pops into anyone's head does so "rent free". I'm being a bit literal there just like our Jackie, but it's just so boring and goady and over-used.
This will probs have been said already but it’s used quite often in AA in relation to a resentment - the irony is that we live rent free in her head whereas I Tattle, I do other things, I don’t think about her during the day, I Tattle then log off and don’t give her a second thought.

So if there’s any rent free living, it ain’t in my head pal!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She's really not funny in the slightest and her attempts at innuendo (or indeed being 'sexy' 🤢) come across as creepy and disgusting tbh 😑.
The worst thing is that she can't take the piss out of herself. Not everyone is funny or elegant. That's fine. It's the self-importance and wanting to be the maverick-smol-pixie-genius-strong-and-yet-so-vulnerable-wunder-cook.

Reactions: 38
2 hours 33 minutes.
She's drunk or on something.
How embarrassing.

Eta
This has all been watched and discussed already so apologies.
But
Deeeep voice = codeine
Nasal issues = coke
Talking pony = Jack Monroe

All opinion m'lud

Nooo because why does she sound like when I used to make prank calls to family as a child, and I pinched my nose to disguise my voice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This will probs have been said already but it’s used quite often in AA in relation to a resentment - the irony is that we live rent free in her head whereas I Tattle, I do other things, I don’t think about her during the day, I Tattle then log off and don’t give her a second thought.

So if there’s any rent free living, it ain’t in my head pal!
Exactly Lenny! I blocked her and muted mentions of her on Twitter, unfollowed pages that reposted her every fart....... because I was actually sick of seeing her everywhere. I come here to find out what has been going on/have a laugh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I still can't get over the state of the knives, are they meant to look like that? I have one TK Maxx Sabatier and it's clean because... I wash it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.