Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that she said she didn't have enough time to address things like Patreon because of constant trolling but she was off Twitter for a week and she........gave herself a comb over and Mrs Potato head lips.

Lol she does not give a single solitary duck about you or your money squigs

• Haha
Reactions: 85
In her latest profile pic Jack looks like she's wearing a super sized version of those fake plastic lips you used to get in cheap Christmas crackers.
christmas-crackers-and-fake-lips.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hahahaha

Parody Jack is a funny guy/gal

Also someone who I think must be reading here….
Genius. The very definition of running rings round someone. "Real Jack" (as if there's anything real about Jack Monroe) must be going batshit. She's been completely outwitted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Twitter allows parody accounts as long as they have it clearly marked in the bio, don't they?
Does this mean that Larry the Cat at 10 Downing St hasn’t got thumbs, learned to read and write and tweet cutting political commentary? Well, you can knock me down with a feather!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Mendacious has entered the chat. I don’t know how the parody account is going to cope with so many irritated pensioners hounding them like this. I guess they could start tweeting about how it’s made their life HELL and ask for PayPal donations for 3 therapists?
Also the lips transformation is mind blowing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Frankie Cocozza, I am expired.

Meanwhile on Facebook, Martin Lewis is firing up the Breville for lunch.
Screenshot_20221003_133505.jpg

Really makes you think. 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I know there's the gender threads for these sort of debates so I'll say no more than this- she certainly likes female coded grooming choices for a 'non binary' person too speshul to be contained within womanhood

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
Jack always reminds me of the old Emo Dad meme when she tries to go all moody.

E38B17D7-AA54-4E68-9AC3-2FCB5066B6D8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Look at me screenshotting my own posts lol

I am still so excited to see if the pan theory made it into the book. I'm first in the queue for my copy. duck.

View attachment 1622602
Jackie Pan
Can’t wait, this is up there with brewing tea in the slow cooker for me. Like your tea would taste of chicken, your bed would smell of chicken too when you use the old baking trays and pans in your bed to warm it up. Big Boak 🤢🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.