Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just let myself have a daydream moment where one of the FM's takes it upon themselves to bravely track down the instigator of the mean parody tweets for their queen and we get a full run down of their investigation only for it to go full wagatha christie and it ends up being jackie herself trying to curry back favour and sympathy.

Oh god I need a lie down.
She could never be that funny.

My new theory is Jack actually is a Tory plant project and consists of about 12 different women. That's why she looks different in all the photos.

@heretoreaditall2019 thank(space)you for your amazing work.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Super interesting that they’re throwing out an ebook of recipes she’s mostly already been paid for by corporate partnerships and labelling it as “free”. Smells like last minute damage control, to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 58
I’ll be amazed if she now doesn’t get sucked back in!
Prue Leith is on Loose Women talking about her new recipe book about food on toast. Thrifty and probably not sloppy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Super interesting that they’re throwing out an ebook of recipes she’s mostly already been paid for by corporate partnerships and labelling it as “free”. Smells like last minute damage control, to me.
Wonder if the free ebook will be to fudge sales numbers in some way?

Reactions: 29
The knife picture.....would be interesting to know when that pic is originally from.

Allegra wrote a whole cookbook about her knives. You wouldn't know from the title, but inside each chapter is based around one of her knives and where she bought it.

View attachment 1622243
Stop giving me ideas! That sounds like the type of book I'd like to read...🤦‍♀️ Bought three so far because of you ninnies!
I guess back to World of Books I go.😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The way I RAN here after seeing that new profile pic.

But seriously....who TF is this? And where did she get those lips?

View attachment 1622576
Me too! OMG canal of sadness, what the absolute fuckery is this and how does it bear any resemblance to twee Ms Bennett on the front of Grifty Kitchen? I have just looked closely at the latter and it’s a weird wig isn’t it? With a ponytail? Will the real Jack please stand up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wonder if the free ebook will be to fudge sales numbers in some way?
Ooh maybe. I think it might be a) obvious marketing and b) deflection because releasing an overpriced recipe book about saving money during a cost of living crisis when your "niche" is slop for "the poors", is not a good look. You can't criticise her, she very kindly released 30 FREE slop recipes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guess I picked the right week to take annual leave 🔺

Watching the flying monkeys chaosing in real time because they can't find her handle in the report function and thinking it's some kind of conspiracy is glorious. No you sad little suck-ups it's because she had a hissy fit and deactivated for a few hot moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Only one of the Jack Monroes has a patreon with unfulfilled rewards and a PayPal tip jar.
Screenshot_20221003_131242.jpg

One is "grifting scum"

Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
Look at me screenshotting my own posts lol

I am still so excited to see if the pan theory made it into the book. I'm first in the queue for my copy. duck.

Screenshot_20221003-131347_Opera.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
I read the endorsements for Thrifty Kitchen on Amazon.

'Her books are priceless' - Grace Dent

Is she trolling?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.