Jack Monroe #410 If you don’t give me money, the kid gets rickets

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing the new sucker mouth pic is her joke about all the suckers who pay her money for nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jack shares many similarities with Donald. Grandiose sense of importance, zero shame, main character energy, love of money, bad taste and weird hairdo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh. For. Goodness. Sake

She seemed to spent the entire weekend arguing with everyone saying the dog needed to go to the groomers.

Squigs: That dogs coat needs trimming

Jack. No it doesn't. I go to a dog cafe eleventy times a month so I know it doesn't.

Squigs: It does need cutting, it's in her eyes

Jack: Stop hounding me constantly with these lies. I'm constantly attacked with people making things up

(12 hours later)

Jack: My dog needs a haircut

Explain the madness 😠
The picture on twitter was posted September 26th, so it's the other way round. She admitted on Twitter that Content needed a haircut, then flew off the handle on Insta when people said the same thing a few days later.

(Not having a go but I think it's important to be accurate because otherwise she gets a weapon to use against people criticising her).

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Is she having a laugh with that profile picture? It’s absolutely bleeping ridiculous, surely she knows it looks absolutely nothing like her?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Jack shares many similarities with Donald. Grandiose sense of importance, zero shame, main character energy, love of money, bad taste and weird hairdo.
Perhaps she is a clone of his but a malfunctioning clone, clone went wrong Cooks slop instead of solids. Thinks it's labour but really it's a Tory. Thinks it's cool when, well.......

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I guess it makes sense in her kitchen - you don’t need to touch the knives to make blended slop.

ETA: Clearly maintaining the knives doesn’t feature in her “100 hours a week”. Why would you want to display them when half of them are in complete tit-state?
She's a joke! I have knives that i've owned for longer than JM has been in the public eye and they look as good as new. She does not actually value anything which is a sure fire indicator that she's never been genuinely 'poor'.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I don’t generally like to criticise people’s appearances but taking the piss out of that photo isn’t criticising her appearance as it looks absolutely nothing like her, so it’s completely fair game!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What on earth did she do to them to trash them so quickly as well?

My dad met my mum in 1976. To try and show he was a responsible guy she should go out with, he bought a bread knife to make his own sandwiches in order to save money. We still use that bread knife (as in it's been used today) and it looks nothing like any of Jack's.
Left it wet/dirty after use. For some time, I woukd think.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
If the profile pic is new then it shows she prioritises grooming her own kumquat over her (fully dependent on Jack for care) dog's care needs. I personally see to all my dependents' needs first then I see to my own.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Four pages still to go but can I say I SHRIEKED at the new profile picture. What the Photoshop? Who......huh? Why has she given herself a tiny pea head again? Is her slimming tool stuck?

Oh God I can't breathe. You know Ricky Gervais's shriek laugh? That.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I've not laughed this hard in ages
There is nothing on this earth funnier than someone who cannot take a joke at their own expense. More so when you know she's crashing about the crappy bungalow with a lost bobble face on her over the whole thing. The flying morons getting angry about it are the cherry on top. A superb chaos and she's not even been back a full day.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.