Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, someone needs to report her to Instagram for shouting, swearing, being abusive (and she’s the only one doing so as you say) and selectively deleting replies so she can pretend to be even more of a victim. She is so, so deeply unpleasant.
Yes there were a few different people commenting about the lack of grooming, she's singled one of those people out and deleted the others. On twitter, this would now be kicking off a pile on. She's getting some of what she wants though, lots of fawning squigs are showing up to support poor bullied Jack 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I’m quite stunned that in her mid-thirties she’s still not learnt that an overly detailed response just sounds like a lie 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Interesting, there's a Dog Cafe in her area situated next door to a groomers.

Perhaps for once she's telling the truth and the two are owned by the same person.

<Big Mandy mode> I might have to take Tyson there.

Jack, dear heart. Rein in the aggy behaviour, delete the comments you don't like and then block the poster. You are well acquainted with the block button on SM so just feckin use it. You're already a joke on Twitter, dont go down the same path with Insta.

Go well, pal.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I think the dog groomers and the dog cafe are very near each other. Still, must be very costly to be going to the groomers regularly and the cafe 3 times a week. I mean we've cut out most needless spending now to cover the increase in bills. Our dog costs nothing to groom as he's short-haired and I do the rest myself.
I certainly couldn't go on insta shouting about being dog spendy yet in the same breath show how little you spend on feeding your child, and waffling on how about having to downsize to a shoebox in the next few months.
Same as it ever was.

Reactions: 45
We all know she’s talking shite, but because I think we could do with some cuteness here’s my poodle mix who went to the groomers just over a month ago 🙄
Shes a little piggy who shoves her face in any dirty tit she can find outside and she was zoomying around with the cat just before this.
Two weeks ago my fat arse.
C72C139A-D253-4CBC-A422-161EA49173BB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 135
It's not that awful to suggest that someone who let their rabbit live alone in a garage before it eventually passed away......might not be that attentive of a pet owner.

But you know best Jack, as always. All of my pets who died were euthanised by vets at a reasonable age/because of severe illness.

You're neglectful of most aspects of your life so it isn't a reach that that would extend to pets

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I’m so embarrassed for her that she didn’t just block that person and move on with her life. Everybody with a significant following gets troll/spam-type comments sometimes. It’s super weird to start posting stuff just to spite them! (Especially this particular video, which I’m not convinced proves anything at all)
Guilty conscience.
Scrub that; no conscience

Reactions: 31
Ooh I wonder if she’ll threaten to sue. I’m amazed she hasn’t already tbh.

I have a Patreon question. People keep asking for updated discount codes. What were the codes for?
Weren’t they just codes to get discounts off merchandise from her grotty online shop (it used to be postcards, cookbooks and other such shite). In other words, discounts which are only any use if you spend YET MORE MONEY that goes into Jack’s pocket.
However, if you look up Jack’s shop now, you just get this. Ever the professional.
00067127-F320-4D9B-ACD0-F4EE5D228779.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1619023

New Instagram story. Oooooooh.
Honestly, can’t she just duck off and leave us alone? If you don’t like criticism Jack, stop posting every last detail of your life for all to see and comment on. This is such an easy problem to fix. I can’t fathom the logic of posting online then expecting only positive comments or silence from the dissenters. Does she think this is what should happen? My flabber is quite frankly ghasted. She’s bonkers.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.