Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack: Hi Ms CEO. Yeah I think Iā€™d be a great fit for your brand. Youā€™re so professional and positive. Twitter? No, Iā€™m taking a break from that. But do look at my Instagram! It really showcases who I am and what I can offer!

Oh? Youā€™ve got to go? What, now? Oh no, come backā€¦.

9FEBF22C-6D9C-4CA0-967D-FB2E809CABA0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I canā€™t believe how aggressive Jack is & how she never gets booted off social media. I know people on Twitter whose accounts were suspended for calling (some real bastards) ā€˜awfulā€™ ie for saying ā€˜titā€™.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Itā€™s hardly surprising that no-one hangs around her for long is it? Imagine if she did have a partner; sheā€™s just spent about 2 hours arguing with strangers on the internet about the condition of her dogs coat, has her knickers in a right twist, and is proper angry and demanding apologies etc.
Not only that, but knowing yourself she's lying and has never taken the dog to the groomers...
"my fingers go through it like lard" doesn't have the same ring to it does it

Also @fluffydogs95 WARNED :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Iā€™m so embarrassed for her that she didnā€™t just block that person and move on with her life. Everybody with a significant following gets troll/spam-type comments sometimes. Itā€™s super weird to start posting stuff just to spite them! (Especially this particular video, which Iā€™m not convinced proves anything at all)

Content watching Jackā€™s filthy hands approach, for another ā€œgentle head massageā€ for the ā€˜gram.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
I hate that she is now on IG. I love IG. I love to go on there and read twee inspiring quotes and stories and see happy pictures and catch up.
I follow very minor celebs and comedians and just looked at Jack's page. One of the comedians who wrote a book on divorce that I enjoyed has liked one of her posts. šŸ˜­
Get back on the bird site please. Instagram is not for you Jack šŸ˜‘

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Indeed, she's the only person shouting and swearing in those exchanges.
Shows public a photo of her dog. Public - "she needs a good brush". Jack- "duck off and leave us alone, can't I have one NICE THING!" šŸ™„
Yeah, someone needs to report her to Instagram for shouting, swearing, being abusive (and sheā€™s the only one doing so as you say) and selectively deleting replies so she can pretend to be even more of a victim. She is so, so deeply unpleasant.

• Heart
  • Sad
FURB? Get back upstairs and listen to your tapes, Tracy Barlow, and don't slam that bedroom door on your way. No more Instagram until you're over 13, you little horror.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Thanks for explaining this. Whenever I look it's just people telling her to ignore the haters but I ever see anyone giving it.
But am I right in thinking that the level of hate is exaggerated in the manner of S.H.?
Apologies if this is stating the bleeding obvious...
It literally was just people saying the dog needed grooming. WHICH IT bleeping WELL DOES, JACK. WE DONā€™T CARE IF YOUā€™RE MANKY BUT POOR LAURIE DESERVED BETTER. GRRRRH. Ahem. Sorry about that. Sheā€™s made me cross x

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Return of Jack the bleep. You really would have thought she would have tried to keep it civilised on Instagram.

Content is a dog, not a 'nice thing' that Jack owns.

And you would wonder why a literal expert dog groomer has so few clients that they need to work for a least three days a week in a cafe. Unless it is one of those weird bleeping Hybrid places that combine cappuccinos with a pet grooming service.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I just wish someone on Instagram had said "The dogs coat is fine, honestly people are carrying on like it's a bigger disaster than Jack's disabled mum trying to roast potatoes".

• Haha
Reactions: 91
I hate that she is now on IG. I love IG. I love to go on there and read twee inspiring quotes and stories and see happy pictures and catch up.
I follow very minor celebs and comedians and just looked at Jack's page. One of the comedians who wrote a book on divorce that I enjoyed has liked one of her posts. šŸ˜­
Get back on the bird site please. Instagram is not for you Jack šŸ˜‘
Maybe she's going for the "I'll be hounded on any site so might as well be back on twitter" angle

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.