Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm 🤔
85E3BD68-B7C7-4E10-9B9C-D4B24F202586.jpeg

❄ ⛄ ❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄❄⛄
11D608AF-09D7-47D1-B64B-5573B71B5045.jpeg
1488E7C5-7B7E-4B69-A0F0-C0F2155A8C2B.jpeg

Stay away from Big Cartel, kids.

*Just a wee bit of musing aloud for my own sake. don’t send lawyers of any religion (or even atheist lawyers) after me Jack, you dog neglecting perpetually lying angry grifting pathetic twit.

(Credit to @That Forensic Man for the nostril pic)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I am a bit concerned at how Jack is going to speak to the nation now she is off Twitter, and restricting access to her Instagram.
Is she going to leave Martin Lewis to go it alone?
MySpace?

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The chef cook with a dog and a bike in their kitchen…selling the culinary dream there babez

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've never looked at her Instagram stories before - not sure if I’m more horrified at tiny SB standing on a metal chair making caramel on the hob; Guinea pigs on the breakfast table, or her ‘playing’ the piano. Most evident is how much she thinks she’s the hottest tit to ever… tit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Out of all the comments (and there were two squigs talking about the scamming and other concerns), she targeted the person who demonstrated genuinely polite concern for the dog. The narc rage is shocking. The person she's bullying now was polite, had empathy and showed only concern for the wellbeing of Laurie.

She can pull the wool over her fan's eyes (or the matted fur over poor Laurie's, I guess), but some people can see exactly what she is. Abusive, rude and completely incapable of change or receiving constructive criticism.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
I'm sure that apron about being cooked was a mother's Day gift off her son a few years ago.

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe I’ve been writing for 12 hours today but have still had less of a nightmare Saturday than Jack?

FYI hun, there’s no point in spending £££s on lumpy lip fillers when they still don’t conceal your hideous, greying gums. Ta-ra.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sorry to go back to this, it's the Patreon comments again. This is the reply to multicolour squig's message, I missed it last time. It's the same person that was requesting a refund. Spoilered in case frauen/herren want to skip over.

Squig 1
Screenshot_20221001_221633_org.mozilla.firefox_edit_1323644819312088.jpg

Squig 2 replies
Screenshot_20221001_221155_com.patreon.android_edit_1323364257704839.jpg

Squig 2's original post
Screenshot_20221001_221656_org.mozilla.firefox_edit_1323658507508440.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
if she keeps burning through platforms like this she’s going to be internet homeless fairly soon.
Is AOL still live?

only 703 Patrons remaining Jack, this is going well

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Skipped most of the last thread in time for tonight’s Insta chaos, however whoever the funny fucker was that put big Mandy as their profile picture on here, I nearly choked on my can of Coca Cola. It was the last person I was expecting to see, but strangely looks like Jack’s next burger partner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.