Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'This tier unlocks all of the Patron-only posts, which will include a new discount code for my website at the start of every month. Discount codes are exclusive to Patrons only and will last the entire month, and will be posted as a post here on my Patreon page - so keep your eyes peeled!'

I have no idea what was ever available on her website to buy & be worth paying an extra £3.50pm for a 10% discount.
If they had kept their eyes peeled all this time they would probably be needing their cataracts done.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This is sad. Latest post wording edited. Comments restored to previous post but all the negative comments deleted bar the one account she’s singling out.

01596BCD-7A5B-492F-9733-E1FABA32455F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Did David Cameron ever get one?
Not publicly no. But she did claim she apologised profusely many times in private and also that she wrote a letter to Samantha Cameron and she also later told Russell Brand in an interview that it was tOtALLy uNfAiR that she got so much stick over her innocent little comment and she was only criticised because she’s a tattooed lesbian bird who wears traaaaaaazers.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Wow, I genuinely didn’t think she could be even worse on Instagram than she was on Twitter but she’s proved me wrong.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Hmm.
I guess our definitely existing dog groomer has 2 jobs. They groom dogs as side-hustle to cafe job.
When Jack goes to the cafe with the dog, she sees the groomer who would say something if dog needed a trim/brush.
They don't so everything is fine. Shut up.
SHAN’T 😂 Decent groomers don’t need side hustles. As other ninnies have noted, they get booked out months in advance. Ours has had to introduce a sliding scale due to time and relative labour intensity of breeds. No prizes for guessing that doodle breeds are at the tippy top.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Defending the tatty dog and referencing LJC. Tell us you’re reading Tattle without telling us you’re reading Tattle… hi Jack 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Defending the tatty dog and referencing LJC. Tell us you’re reading Tattle without telling us you’re reading Tattle… hi Jack 👋
She’s got a free 100 hours a week now she’s off Twitter, she’s probably managing to keep up in real time now!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Dog groomers are in huge demand at the moment, round here they are advising you book next appointments way ahead past xmas as they are getting so many new requests (I work with dogs 🔺 so am personally familiar with situation). Bit weird that Jacks groomer spends at least 3 days a week earning min wage in a cafe. (& she is apparently a 'literal expert')
I don’t know where she finds all these multi-tasking folk who are always literal experts in absolutely every subject related to any particular area her life who are all figments of her imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Honest to god be gentle with that dog at least. The passive aggressive running of your fingers just for content is also abusive. Piece of tit

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
This is sad. Latest post wording edited. Comments restored to previous post but all the negative comments deleted bar the one account she’s singling out.

View attachment 1619116
Thanks for explaining this. Whenever I look it's just people telling her to ignore the haters but I ever see anyone giving it.
But am I right in thinking that the level of hate is exaggerated in the manner of S.H.?
Apologies if this is stating the bleeding obvious...

Reactions: 25
It’s so funny seeing her take her aggression to Instagram… it’s really not the platform for it. Just makes her look unhinged.
Indeed, she's the only person shouting and swearing in those exchanges.
Shows public a photo of her dog. Public - "she needs a good brush". Jack- "duck off and leave us alone, can't I have one NICE THING!" 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.