Jack Monroe #409 Send product or refund or admit you're a blatant rip off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee Anderson is being a knob again. Jack is being compared to him.

But she's not there to defend herself. 😥
Screenshot_20221002_221313.jpg
Screenshot_20221002_221329.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Just seen that pic. Big Dave has all four of his kids in the photo which is lovely, very parenty thing to do. Looks to be around the time Jackie was with old Harold maybe? Going by the awful hat that is. Interesting to see that in Big Dave's MBE pics, only his bio kids are in them. I'm sure the other two were adopted by then. However maybe they were still very young and needed their ID protected at the time. Jack's brother looks nicer than Jack so maybe she is jealous of him for that too.
We got told off for mithering too much about Jack’s bizarrely good looking big brother Yannis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That little tale of Jack's will always make me laugh like Mutley 😂. Weighing out MSG in 1g amounts for a ketchup recipe indeed. Ffs 😂😂😂.
That she suddenly started taking about, apropos of nothing whatsoever, in the middle of a talk in Edinburgh that was meant to be about her (much, much delayed still unpublished) recipe book, so talking about the last recipe book.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The unmentionable brother and Jack are probably suffering from The Twits Effect first posited by Roald Dahl whereby if you think nice kinds thoughts you will radiate and always look lovely but if you’re a bitter, whining little Tory you will have to face tune yourself into oblivion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I could see the Daily Mail running it.
I don't think it's anything about being too low status or her publishers having pie fingers. I think the problem is that the news sites are very worried about what she says about her state of mind. You would have to be very sure of what you're saying. I feel bad sometimes even just having found these forums in the last week because we don't know her, but I do genuinely believe it's all bull tit. Without any proper investigation I don't think any sites will risk outing her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Couldn't resist a quick comparison pic after seeing the photos of Jacko with Alan thingamajiggy (bedtime, had wine, brain no workie). Him with the specsy tour.

Anyway, I present NO LIP FILLERS MONROE. #pringlelips #orfacetune #biggerfatternosio

IMG_0292.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Team, wtf. I’ve only just noticed how many bloody times roast potatoes actually appear on JMs insta. And each one more anaemic than the last. Who could have predicted that these barsterds would be her downfall. What a mad world we live in
Cast me out of the canal, but I would eat all of these potatoes (they look nice to me!).

• Haha
  • Wow
Couldn't resist a quick comparison pic after seeing the photos of Jacko with Alan thingamajiggy (bedtime, had wine, brain no workie). Him with the specsy tour.

Anyway, I present NO LIP FILLERS MONROE. #pringlelips #orfacetune #biggerfatternosio

View attachment 1621571
Pringlelips! Send coffinos ⚰ 💀 🏆
She looks a bit like Declan Donnelly there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agreed, and again it’s classic narc behaviour. The average person might have a terrible period in their life, they might become a “divorce bore” or something for a year or two, but with time it fades and they move on, heal.
Narcs, every retelling gives them energy, they tell it more and more because people are paying attention. They never “move on” it becomes their whole personality because they bear grudges for so long. You can guarantee that right at the bottom of it all is a narc rage (probably against Big D and Mammy) they keep adding to it and making it worse, more bleak, poor little them.
That’s where she went wrong with HH2 the high speed train line from “oh how terrible, single parent, benefits probs” to “WTF boiling soap, you’re on Lorraine every bloody week”. The lie got so big as to be ridiculous.
Yeah , basically the only explanation is that she's refused payment and has refused any support from her millionaire family. But why would you do that if it means your child suffers?

Reactions: 20
I’m still thinking about the “Potatoes” essay, imho she came quite close to admitting the truth about The Pov in talking about all the CCJs she had. Sometimes I wonder whether Jack’s poverty was caused not by the evil cruelty of the Tories and the Fire Service at all. But because she repeatedly put all of her money up her schnozz.

Reactions: 28
I haven’t read much of this. I got half way through the potatoes one (I thought she didn’t like potatoes. Why is it always about potatoes? Am *I* a potato now?) and this leapt out at me View attachment 1620958
because she DID make herself deliberately unemployed. She handed her notice in which was a blatant attempt at making them give her what she wanted and, I suspect because she’d already made a PITA of herself about traaaaahzers, they happily accepted and refused to accept her withdrawal of resignation. They probably have her a boot up the arse on her way out too. But this is another attempt at making herself look like a victim rather than someone who has made a series of poor life choices and then had to shoulder the consequences.
Another great point. I've been on job seekers about 8 times due to being stuck in temporary roles. They do not actually accuse you of not trying to get a job unless you tell them, dont try to get a job (visibly) or don't turn up to meetings.

Reactions: 23
The breakfast bowls are wide, but they are less than half full. Also, are the contents even edible? It looks like bird seed with a smear of blue cream. Poor Louisa being presented with one of these every morning and knowing that was the best meal of the day at Jack's. How demoralising! No wonder she left.
She did cry but it wasn't because of the dog sticker

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.