Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was hoping the Patreon drop woukd be more significant, but there's still time
According to my last post on Thurs:
I did however do a quick Patreon numbers check & duck me they have gone up.
Last time I looked ( week or two ago?) it was 767 today it's 775. So there's that.

A more learned Frau pointed out that additions go on immediately but cancels come off at month end. This morning it was 720. I think on balance that equals quite a lot more cancelling than signing up? I am not a wise or learned Frau. (I'm actually a Shoebilled Stork. In a hat.) Can someone good with numbers / data / internet grift sites explain further? x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't know where to put this information but since Jack was compared to her in a recent thread: I've just learned Rachel Dolezal has an OnlyFans :oops: how long until the slopgoblin signs up?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think that hat would swallow Jack’s head. I think something bigger might be brewing expose wise and that’s why she’s deleted. I remember the squig saying she’d logged in and set fire to all her old tweets, do we know if that happened? What will she do with out her I WILL NEVER TIRE OF TELLING pinned tweet?!

I am a poorly frau today send cough drop-os pls.
Maybe there'll be something in the sundays.

Reactions: 19
The rage stans are in many ways my favourite part of the drama, particularly the weird men that are ready to KILL for Jack. I keep them unblocked to watch them. WARNED.
My FB days were mostly spent poking fun at a well known Luton based racist and his affiliated FB groups. There is so much fun to be had winding up a big rageful gammon and watching their blundering rampage. Truly a wonder to behold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What if Jack is unable to log back into her account to reactivate it for whatever reason? Can you imagine the wailing and clawing 😂 I’m tittering away to myself at the thought of the password not working or Twitter going nah, you’re alright pal, stick to Instagram and all her Glasto amount of followers and blue tick just duck off into the ether.

OH PLEASE LET THAT HAPPEN!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Looking back, there are so many things Jack has said and done that other people would have been ‘cancelled’ for. Particular low points for me was the Headteacher she jumped on and pretty much accused him of keeping his pupils hostage and this. Thanks @lilamay for the receipt, this was around the time Sarah Everard’s murder and Jack thought it was appropriate to reveal all but the name of a teacher (or her headteacher?) who had abused her.

I vividly remember that day because it just sickened me. I can still remember what I posted. There were a few times I’ve thought ‘this will be it’ but she was like bloody Teflon!

This is from thread 162.

6A923191-1814-4D6D-90CF-416640DC6437.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
I don't know where to put this information but since Jack was compared to her in a recent thread: I've just learned Rachel Dolezal has an OnlyFans :oops: how long until the slopgoblin signs up?
That would be a sad trajectory for Jack, plus, I wonder what Rachel Dolezal is posting on Only Fans?

Reactions: 17
Oooo hats. Happy Oktoberfest fraus and herrs. I need to get a photo for my hat to sit on. Although my T is wearing it well.

on topic, still quiet on the Twitter front. Heaven. (I refuse to get Instagram for her chaosing over there)
You could be one of these Ninnies, the hat would work perfectly
A25BAEB7-8A66-49AD-A125-AF41E9979CFA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What if Jack is unable to log back into her account to reactivate it for whatever reason? Can you imagine the wailing and clawing 😂 I’m tittering away to myself at the thought of the password not working or Twitter going nah, you’re alright pal, stick to Instagram and all her Glasto amount of followers and blue tick just duck off into the ether.

Then someone nicks the @BootstrapCook name and goes rogue.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I bleeping hate him with a passion. Vile rapist abusive bleep. I want to punch my screen every time I see that bloody GIF. I loathe that he’s held up as some national treasure when he’s such a piece of tit.

Anyway, at least my hat looks nice.
I agree. He was a bastard to his wife, then spouted a load of rubbish about her when she died.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
That would be a sad trajectory for Jack, plus, I wonder what Rachel Dolezal is posting on Only Fans?
I wonder what Rachel Dolezal is posting on Only Fans?

No idea but I have every confidence it will be white.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I lost access to my Twitter in 2016, I had signed up in about 2007? & rarely used it but moved to new area & used it for networking & was having a rather lovely time (plus, randomly, the actual Drusilla from Buffy followed me & retweeted my reaction :love:) One day I was weirdly logged out, tried to enter password, not recognised, went round in ever decreasing circles to regain access, took weeks & had to get twitter 'support' involved. All restored & fine, happened again a week later. I gave up but was so disappointed to have lost all the contacts & interactions but IMAGINE IF THAT HAPPENED TO JACK. o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I am also a poorly frau today. It’s LARYNGITIS. After I’ve made ginger, cinnamon, marmite and onion tea I’m off to see my weekend GP. You wanna come?
Hi can you pls record yourself singing some Tom Waits in a shower please thankyou.

BOULEVAAAARD

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.