Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1: The bloke just said food writer were was her award winning title,

2: she sounded like she had been chaining smoking all night

3 she sounds like peoplei know they are hanging out of their arse .
I listened to the radio thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Looking back, there are so many things Jack has said and done that other people would have been ‘cancelled’ for. Particular low points for me was the Headteacher she jumped on and pretty much accused him of keeping his pupils hostage and this. Thanks @lilamay for the receipt, this was around the time Sarah Everard’s murder and Jack thought it was appropriate to reveal all but the name of a teacher (or her headteacher?) who had abused her.

I vividly remember that day because it just sickened me. I can still remember what I posted. There were a few times I’ve thought ‘this will be it’ but she was like bloody Teflon!

This is from thread 162.

View attachment 1617741
‘Layers and layers’ yeah Jack-that’s how you apply it. To everything.
She’s absolutely sickening. I’m constantly stunned by her ability to make anything and everything about herself and how she’ll vacillate in order to align herself to whatever suits.
It’s despicable and I wonder if she’s got away with it because when Twitter is actually dealing with something really big, then silly little voices like hers get ignored-her followers aren’t really interested in the issues-they followed to support the brave little middle class girl trying so hard so they don’t retweet her so she gets no engagement beyond her ✨ comments club. ✨ Unlike her most people don’t want to go off on a tangent when caught up processing something as traumatic as the murder of poor beautiful Sarah Evarard. 😞
Now she’s caught the attention of food lovers and people who don’t like grifters and I imagine she can really feel that pushback. How cowardly to just leave. I’m guessing her Patreon is now cancelled and squigs are at least liberated from that?
She really is vile and I think Instagram won’t want her either-she won’t be ready for those dog people pile-ons when she posts about Content chewing multiple cables and everyone decides she SHOULD NOT have a dog and is very much THE WORST.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
941D86E0-23D2-4B55-9033-98687A854954.jpeg

Gene isn’t too impressed with his hat
He’d rather be having (rinsed) ‘oops

ps Jack is a still a griftingbleep

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hi can you pls record yourself singing some Tom Waits in a shower please thankyou.

BOULEVAAAARD
Ah it’s true-laughter really is the best medicine! 🤣 Laughed at that and then at the memory of the singing. Chest hurts now. Also, instead of saying I sounded like a sexy gravel voiced husky Mariella Frostrup when I spoke this morning, all Harold had to say was ‘Urgh, you sound like tit.’
Really makes you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ah That Man loves his hat! Anyway, I have no idea how she’s going to come back from this, it’s surely either completely ignoring what’s happening or some kind of scorched earth tactic (they want me DEAD) etc…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I woke up this morning just after a dream where Jack and I were on a rickshaw seat and I had to tell her to sit properly in case she fell off! Send interpretos, she has now invaded my subconscious. 😬

Loving the hats, luckily for Sybil it's not crushing her 'do'. That took half a bottle of setting lotion and some serious roller/hairnet wrangling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Ah That Man loves his hat! Anyway, I have no idea how she’s going to come back from this, it’s surely either completely ignoring what’s happening or some kind of scorched earth tactic (they want me DEAD) etc…
I think she'll carry on lying low for a bit and then we'll get the full evil white wing conspiracy chat to keep the gullible squigs onside.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hats on hats, baybeeeeee

I’m still surprised Jack isn’t back on Twitter tweeting about heckin’ prune and pumpkin pudding or something autumnal & winsome

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All quiet on the Jacko front I presume? Just watching otelenghi making the most delicious thing with aubergines, oh my word it looks delicious, plus tips for using up the sauce you don't use.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.