Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inspired by our own Jackie Mole I’ve picked up the Townsend collection again. Come back Poetry Jack. Simpler times. 🥲
7CD93486-2B73-4D00-90D6-B0510CB1FA00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Have they been putting fillers in her nose or something? Non-surgical nose job? I'm truly baffled

View attachment 1618224

Where the f is her nostril?

ETA must add teeth whitening and leather jackets to the list, remove dog grooming
I'm convinced she's fallen over - off her tits - and busted her nose at some point. Afternoon all, loving the hats btw x 😁

Reactions: 29
yeah that phrase irritates me too, A Change is Gonna Come was written by Sam Cooke about his experiences of racial discrimination in Louisiana and was an incredibly significant song in the American Civil Rights movement. It became a hopeful and prophetic phrase symbolising the fight for equal rights by African Americans. I don’t think Jack specifically had the song in mind but using that historically important phrase to talk about how she’s BrAvElY gonna get back to posing in crappy sportswear for her neckbeard fans just gives me the ick really.
OT but if any fraus have never heard it, it is a truly beautiful song. Sung here by a Louisiana musician, John Boutte

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree. He was a bastard to his wife, then spouted a load of rubbish about her when she died.
I love watching The Voice 🔺but can't stand him being on it, that hovering hand crap he has going on makes me and my OH (hasn't LEFT) roll our eyes. It's SO pathetic! But even worse than that, seeing him almost in tears the other week, when he was talking about his wife - and I'm shouting at the TV that he didn't even LIVE with her most of the bleeping time! :mad: He seriously disgusts me. And don't get me started about his singing, I know some here love his voice but ~youse~ can see yourself out! :LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

Back on topic 😁 - thanks for that hats, mods! 😘 I do believe that James Potato Martin wears his extremely well! Go James!:love:

I hope Jack Monroe grifter checks in to see her new hat, it's much more attractive than her old dead pig one! 🐷

Chapeau, ninnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
More nonsense from her in 2019. “Prostitution and stealing food to survive, 2013”. That would be the same 2013 that she had *checks notes* twenty four authored articles published just in The Guardian- not counting interviews with her etc etc, just the stuff that she wrote. And just in that one paper.

EC6CA157-9F18-4B05-8F05-0061B21D38AC.jpeg

no LIGHTBULBS and no carpets and no fridge for TWO years with a child to take care of alone. The bleeping fantasist. That child’s father is either an absolute saint or an absolute idiot to put up with her besmirching him all over the place for her own glory for the past 10+ years.

PS that piece above was published on December 13th 2019. This piece completely contradicting what she says above about having a “child to take care of alone” was published…on December 27th 2019

And why oh why does she need so many people around to “pick up the pieces” time after time. She IS VILE.

FBA027A3-4C6F-4B36-955C-07B061CDF429.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
More nonsense from her in 2019. “Prostitution and stealing food to survive, 2013”. That would be the same 2013 that she had *checks notes* twenty four authored articles published just in The Guardian- not counting interviews with her etc etc, just the stuff that she wrote. And just in that one paper.

View attachment 1618376
no LIGHTBULBS and no carpets and no fridge for TWO years with a child to take care of alone. The bleeping fantasist. That child’s father is either an absolute saint or an absolute idiot to put up with her besmirching him all over the place for her own glory for the past 10+ years.

PS that piece above was published on December 13th 2019. This piece completely contradicting what she says above about having a “child to take care of alone” was published…on December 27th 2019

And why oh why does she need so many people around to “pick up the pieces” time after time. She IS VILE.

View attachment 1618394
Absolutely bleeping shameless

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Genuinely didn’t know any of this about keeping rabbits. I’ve got a Labrador and she’s time consuming enough, and unlike a certain person, I do care for my doggo. How the hell did she ever manage to keep a rabbit, a huge cat and other various animals.

NARRATORS VOICE: Fraus and Herrs she DIDN’T care for them….
Not to mention the several previous cats that disappeared (re-homed?). The two unfortunate kittens. And the guinea pigs that died when she shut them in a cupboard or something.
And yes Laurie’s coat is already visibly tangled and matted. That will hurt when the dog is brushed. And isn’t he/she a golden doodle? They need professional clipping every 8 weeks don’t they?
She’s not really fit to have animals. She’s too self-centred.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Meanwhile, whilst Jack is trying for likes with that poor matted dog, Hairy Biker Si King has spoken at the Newcastle ‘Enough is Enough’ demo. Rob Delaney is at the London campaign rally.

She’s seemingly gotduck all else to do, especially as she’s not spending 20 hours a day tweeting, so why isn’t Jack getting out there? Unlikely a crowd would boo her, assuming they even know who she is, but it would be something meaningful for Instagram and she might even get an interview or article off the back of it.

Huh.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Meanwhile, whilst Jack is trying for likes with that poor matted dog, Hairy Biker Si King has spoken at the Newcastle ‘Enough is Enough’ demo. Rob Delaney is at the London campaign rally.

She’s seemingly gotduck all else to do, especially as she’s not spending 20 hours a day tweeting, so why isn’t Jack getting out there? Unlikely a crowd would boo her, assuming they even know who she is, but it would be something meaningful for Instagram and she might even get an interview or article off the back of it.

Huh.

Too much work.

Kind of surprised at the number of articles she wrote for the Guardian in 2019. I only found out who she was from the Lee Anderson debacle. She actually used to do work?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not to mention the several previous cats that disappeared (re-homed?). The two unfortunate kittens. And the guinea pigs that died when she shut them in a cupboard or something.
And yes Laurie’s coat is already visibly tangled and matted. That will hurt when the dog is brushed. And isn’t he/she a golden doodle? They need professional clipping every 8 weeks don’t they?
She’s not really fit to have animals. She’s too self-centred.
Yeah the kitten she ‘introduced‘ to Cooper disappeared didn’t it?

Aye, doodle coats need proper care, that poor pupper needs clipping back severely to get that under control and to start again. But the poor animals probs never been a groomers and it’ll be so traumatic for her now. Glad mines short haired and just gets brushed regularly with no tangles! The hairs in Contents eyes is horrific too and probs causing pain.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20221001_162632.jpg

Somebody else has weighed in.

And one squig has noticed the fur is a problem but finds it funny?
Screenshot_20221001_162728.jpg

The amount of people liking the ones pointing out the matting is nearing 20 though so I think a good number of people do know and also care.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The inconsistency around the homelessness/being a sex worker featured quite heavily in the BAR podcast.

What I really liked about that podcast was the way they just kept saying that she’s either really crap with money because she’s earned LOADS in the last 10 years so she shouldn’t be advising anyone else on how to manage it OR she’s lying.

Either way, she shouldn't be speaking on how to manage on a low budget

Also when she was doing her forensic recording of the contents of the freezer, why did she write down the calippos? What’s she going to do with bloody calippos?

Actually, don’t answer that.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Everyone is just as cute as a tiny shiny button 🤩
Perfect time for Jack to do a Thread 31 reprise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The inconsistency around the homelessness/being a sex worker featured quite heavily in the BAR podcast.

What I really liked about that podcast was the way they just kept saying that she’s either really crap with money because she’s earned LOADS in the last 10 years so she shouldn’t be advising anyone else on how to manage it OR she’s lying.

Either way, she shouldn't be speaking on how to manage on a low budget
This. It's hard to argue that she's any kind of effective advocate for the poor when there's thousands of pounds rinsing through her accounts every month. She's just dreadful at managing her money and has no right to be advising anyone else. And, as established, SHE CAN'T COOK.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I’m waiting for her to say that she brushes the dog 10x a day and takes her to the doggy salon and she is in fact the greatest dog owner in history.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.