Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1618072I’ve just typed Jack Monroe into American Google and this came up. Legitimate questions (mostly).

Easily amused, I know, but I am just HOWLING at “Why” is she disabled! Not, “Is Jack Monroe disabled?” but “WHY?” Why is she?! What’s the reason?!
View attachment 1618079
When I was googling all the scary monkfish I came across these gems:

1664630749717.png

Why Jack stop speech?
Monkfish in her niche.

1664632779583.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The dog thing really pisses me off. I have longed for a dog for years (grew up with them) but because Mr Beacon and I RENTED, we weren't allowed to have one. We finally own a house, but still thinking seriously about the right timing, breed etc to make sure it fits with our lifestyle. Dogs need stability, calm, discipline, daily grooming for long coats etc etc otherwise they can become very difficult and unhappy/unhealthy. The fact that she seems to be popping off everywhere for days on end without the dog does make me wonder wtf is going on and if it's really hers full time #contenttruther
Jack isn't actually allowed pets in her house either.
A few years ago we had a Frau who knew the landlady. She didn't realise Jack had a rabbit and a cat until someone showed her Jack's SM.
She was not happy. She also knocked out a wall in the outbuilding (Jack refers to it as the shed) and ripped up the kitchen lino.
Again the owner had no clue until it was shown to her. The lino appears to have been replaced and I've got a feeling that shiny new carpet on the stairs may have been because Jack trashed the previous one. The landlady's friend also confirmed Jack was shite at paying rent.
God knows what she things about her getting the dog.
She probably just wants rid and is counting down to March.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I've looked after rugs better than she's looked after that dog's coat

• Sad
Reactions: 34
If she’s lost 100, that is somewhere between £350 if they were all on the lowest tier and £4,400 if they were all on the highest that she’s down per month.

Of course, we know it’s only £100 a month really because all her Patrons are signed up to pay her £1 a month. We know because she told us and cannot lie due to autism (confirmed).
Good grief 😳😳😳

Reactions: 24
FFS poor Content. Jack, you're a tit pet owner. All those animals deserve better than to live with you.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Followchain says "Naturally, the more popular someone is, the more hate they’ll get"
I think she has vision problems - how can she possibly look at the utterly bizarre nose and think that looks GOOD? It’s like revenge photoshop not something you’d do to yourself.
Could she have had nose surgery? Is that why she sounded so bunged up? Is she photoshopping out the tampax wadding?
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
Actually, that might make sense and explain why her nose looks so swollen if it's stuffed with wadding.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 1618257

“A change is gonna come and it’ll fall like sweet cool rain” 😂 I can’t even…

Never mind Georgia Church Suppers, she’s gone full-on Georgia MegaChurch Preacher there. Daft twit.
yeah that phrase irritates me too, A Change is Gonna Come was written by Sam Cooke about his experiences of racial discrimination in Louisiana and was an incredibly significant song in the American Civil Rights movement. It became a hopeful and prophetic phrase symbolising the fight for equal rights by African Americans. I don’t think Jack specifically had the song in mind but using that historically important phrase to talk about how she’s BrAvElY gonna get back to posing in crappy sportswear for her neckbeard fans just gives me the ick really.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I think she's posted that picture, with comments on, as a "dip the toe in the water" test. See how much negativity there is, and if it's safe return to Twitter.

There's about 15 posts for the whole of 2022, yet 2 this week since leaving Twitter. Test for likes to follower ratio to start, then a comments test.

My feeling is she'll be on Twitter by Monday.

• Sad
Reactions: 67
Unbelievable. So may be other requests have been made previously and been given the same treatment? Glad I don’t donate to Wiki now! 😂😂
I updated the wiki of a slightly famous person with some useless but nice information about his later life 🔺which I knew to be true as I work in the institution where it happened. It was zapped after 3 days. I’m not sure how you prove something.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
This morning I just had a good old chuckle about the 'third generation migrant' thing she sometime trots out. What kind of hardship can a middleclass white third generation person really have? Brown and black 'third generation' Brits surely must get their share of 'back to your own country' racist nonsense and I don't want to minimise that. But a white women with Greek/Irish heritage from a non-deprived family?
Knew a family with the same Cypriot heritage in high school, went out with one of them for quite a while. Gonna say Jack's chatting pony.

PS "chatting pony" just makes me picture some really posh Abigail from Skins type horse girl. Does Jack think it makes her sound working class?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I still can't get over her telling the world she 'had to resort to prostitution' to make ends meet. How the hell does her well-heeled, ever-present family deal with that, true or not? That, for me, was a step too far, and would be any parents' nightmare. And as for her toddler being cold and hungry - wasn't the father involved all through his life? Yes, she just went too far. But how does she sit and have cosy roast dinners (albeit with tit roasties) with her family now with those points not having been addressed at any time? Did she not think that sooner or later people would start asking questions?

Was it a case of Monroe (shortly after being 'discovered') saying to her parents/toddler's dad at one time: Listen, I have a chance of making a name for myself here, and making big money, so whatever I say just you all go along with it, ok?

And shame on them all if they agreed to it. And even more shame on them if her story's true.
She actually claimed to have “worked as a prostitute” even before The Poverty as well as during it.

Note that Jack has confirmed that she is the ‘Sam’ in this article. Spoilering as EXTREMELY triggering domestic violence, rape and other allegations. Please click with care.

She sounds very much like she’s describing herself in some places in the above article. Seem familiar?

A51262BA-C0F5-4170-9EF4-6691749F304E.jpeg

And she LOVES to think of herself as “bolshie, intimidating, intense and mysterious”

137C6776-A91D-4C14-A1B1-9746602B2BFC.jpeg

Here’s where she confirms she’s “Sam” (and this tweet they talk about where someone is threatening to reveal something is the one she tweeted before she went on to describe herself as “a bleep”)

She also claimed earlier this year in a silly throwaway comment that she’d “worked in a brothel” (liar). And states again that her son and his friends read her Twitter 😡 As if that’s not bad enough, I guess it’s lucky her son and his friends can’t also easily find online and read all the ridiculous appalling stories she’s put out there about herself, including the ones from when she was pregnant with him or when he was a baby. Oh, wait…
CF5DBA41-8708-4C20-8914-AB5F42FBEA89.jpeg

1B608BE7-5975-44C0-BA18-2E5D801D6BE9.jpeg

(Credit to @Marmalade Atkins and lovely @Sideboard Bob for the screenies)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Speculating on her Twitter return… I think she’ll start with an ‘I’m not perfect, I never claimed to be, I’m flawed and chaotic, but all I want is to HELP PEOPLE’ type speech. Followed by some spiel about her multiple ailments and disabilities and the effect they have on her. She’ll then move on to ranting about the evil right wing transphobes who are trying to bring her down and how her followers shouldn’t fall for it, it’s organised bots etc. Finally she’ll remind everyone she’s just a smol pixie trying to save the world one pov at a time, alongside a recipe* for bollock sausage, tinned pineapple, kidney bean, porridge and sardine risotto made with chopped up linguine rather than risotto rice.

*Not a recipe, a LIST OF INGREDIENTS!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Sweet Jesus, having a look at her insta & spyed this & she most definitely bought it for herself!

“mama, you cook yummy things, I should know you cooked me!x”
That SCREAMS Jan in the office writing and singing this ‘from her daughter’. And we are all Pam.

(It’s short, only about 20 seconds and is Jack all over)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Knew a family with the same Cypriot heritage in high school, went out with one of them for quite a while. Gonna say Jack's chatting pony.

PS "chatting pony" just makes me picture some really posh Abigail from Skins type horse girl. Does Jack think it makes her sound working class?
It is cockerney
Pony and trap = crap

Reactions: 22
What happened with her Insta on 23.9.22? Was there an Insta glitch?

1664634872659.png

Heavy use of 'snow' often leads to changes in the shape of the nose. This pic is of saddle nose caused by prolonged use. Heavy use is also associated with sinus infections and laryngitis. Not suggesting anything, just putting it out there. Difficult to tell is Jack's nose just looks that shape due to her dreadful filter/photoshop.

1664635140783.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Cockney urchin, (pony &trap, crap) just another lingo to go with her aye's and youse's

Reactions: 23
When I was googling all the scary monkfish I came across these gems:

View attachment 1618212

Why Jack stop speech?
Monkfish in her niche.

View attachment 1618285
REALLY OT google searches nonsense
My brother and I went through a fun phase about 10 years ago of googling people by typing in “Is (X person’s name)…” and letting autocomplete do the rest 🔺

My absolute favourite was poor old Jedward which autocomplete suggested

“Is Jedward…”
Rich
The same person
Famous
Gay with each other
Really Irish
Dead

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.