Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it that everyone here (and a few who have dared to comment on Instagram) can clearly see that poor Content is in dire need of serious grooming, and yet Jack herself can't see it? I mean, she took a photo of the poor dog looking like she has spent a month living in a bramble bush. Did she not look at the photo and notice?

Of course not because she can only see herself in that photo. Everything else is insignificant. Ugh.
I don't get it. A lot of narcs would quietly get the dog groomed then deny the coat was ever matted to begin with. She doesn't give a duck.

Reactions: 53
I don't get it. A lot of narcs would quietly get the dog groomed then deny the coat was ever matted to begin with. She doesn't give a duck.
That's what struck me. She's obsessed with facetuning herself to within an inch of her life (not literally, Jack) yet doesn't care about anything else in the photo.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Pretty sure that’s an all saints leather jacket to add to the maybe list. At least £250.

Grey gums are giving me the bokes.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
There's 50 odd comments now, primarily fawning over Jack. The ones calling out concern (there's now 3) have by far the most likes.

And yet they're at the very bottom? I don't use Instagram much other than to lurk. What control do posters have over comments? I know they can delete but can they hide stuff at the bottom? It can't be a coincidence that these three are at the very bottom? Or is it just because they're the ones I've clicked on and I've not touched the rest?

Screenshot_20221001_144403.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Sweet Jesus, having a look at her insta & spyed this & she most definitely bought it for herself!

“mama, you cook yummy things, I should know you cooked me!x”
I know why are there pictures of HER on it?? They should be of him 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
The October 2020 photo was posted on the same day she'd spent the afternoon with a professional photographer. Those Photoshopping skills belong to the photographer, not Jack.

View attachment 1618207

I don't look like this right now.

lol.
37A77184-CA08-44A7-83D1-75EE5D1CB6C5.jpeg

“A change is gonna come and it’ll fall like sweet cool rain” 😂 I can’t even…

Never mind Georgia Church Suppers, she’s gone full-on Georgia MegaChurch Preacher there. Daft twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She said content was looking at cooper in that shot on the stairs.

I’m so sad for that dog

• Sad
  • Heart
Sweet Jesus, having a look at her insta & spyed this & she most definitely bought it for herself!

“mama, you cook yummy things, I should know you cooked me!x”
Really not something she should be bragging about when 12-year-old Buddy Oliver could cook something tastier and healthier than she can

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It is crazy isn't it? Her fans going on about how much good she does and how caring. Yet at least two living things in her care she was/is terrible with - her baby son dragged around in the rain crying with shoes that were too small, and her dog she has only had for a few months looks unkempt and uncared for.
Only two examples I know - but why does anyone think she cares about strangers when she seems to have so little regard for those she actually loves?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Narc supply doesn’t have to be positive. She loves that people are saying bad things about her because it’s all attention and drama. She’ll do anything to get that supply, even if it means harming a poor animal.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Sorry to reference her poor child but hey, she’s the one who sold pictures and stories of him the tabloids hence knowing this info - but am a parent to a child with similarly fine and fair hair and it requires looking after else it can become really really tangled after just one night’s sleep on it! So the idea of brushing a dog daily shouldn’t be that much of a leap from caring for your child? Unless….. 🤷🏻‍♀️
O/T but detangling spray is a lifesaver. You can buy it, but super easy to make - spray bottle, decent squirt of conditioner, water, shake to mix. Add a few drops of tea tree oil if there's a hint of nits about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There's 50 odd comments now, primarily fawning over Jack. The ones calling out concern (there's now 3) have by far the most likes.

And yet they're at the very bottom? I don't use Instagram much other than to lurk. What control do posters have over comments? I know they can delete but can they hide stuff at the bottom? It can't be a coincidence that these three are at the very bottom? Or is it just because they're the ones I've clicked on and I've not touched the rest?

View attachment 1618255
I’ve not used it for a few months but in terms of ordering I think the most you can do is pin three comments of your choosing per post.

Though Insta often fiddle with stuff!

Reactions: 25
Certainly seems like it, for context it was posted in April 2020 so years after that whole debacle.

View attachment 1618166

What self-indulgent wank.
The bookshelves have since been moved on so this just seems like a complete waste of time, unless you've got 100 hours to fill or something.
That bleeping Hare lamp, it gives me the rage! I see the hare pop up in Jack’s photos more than in Inside No 9

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The October 2020 photo was posted on the same day she'd spent the afternoon with a professional photographer. Those Photoshopping skills belong to the photographer, not Jack.

View attachment 1618207

I don't look like this right now.

lol.
Oh my GOD she really DOES have the Hippocratic oath tattooed on the inside of her right arm! The full version being "I will abstain from all intentional wrong-doing and harm". How ironic. Is that because she’s…..’Doctor’ Monroe? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
1st October 2020 vs 1st October 2022

View attachment 1618185
I think she has vision problems - how can she possibly look at the utterly bizarre nose and think that looks GOOD? It’s like revenge photoshop not something you’d do to yourself.
Could she have had nose surgery? Is that why she sounded so bunged up? Is she photoshopping out the tampax wadding?
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE
1B224AA1-C6EB-4F5D-9A3B-2EC95D9608A5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
She’s back on Insta
I know nothing about dogs other than they need to be fed and walked (and that my sister's dog gets overly excited when I go over). But even I can see that dog needs a trim, surely?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.