Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understood why she decided to name her imaginary index the “Vimes Boots Index”, as the concept of the cost of durability is completely different from the idea that basic/budget foodstuffs show different inflation patterns compared to other food products.

No doubt it made sense to Jack at some point during a 4am snowstorm.
It makes total sense if one just reads the famous quote and don't think about it too hard. Simple is as simple does. Hypothetical coke does too.

Reactions: 34
More nonsense from her in 2019. “Prostitution and stealing food to survive, 2013”. That would be the same 2013 that she had *checks notes* twenty four authored articles published just in The Guardian- not counting interviews with her etc etc, just the stuff that she wrote. And just in that one paper.

View attachment 1618376
no LIGHTBULBS and no carpets and no fridge for TWO years with a child to take care of alone. The bleeping fantasist. That child’s father is either an absolute saint or an absolute idiot to put up with her besmirching him all over the place for her own glory for the past 10+ years.

PS that piece above was published on December 13th 2019. This piece completely contradicting what she says above about having a “child to take care of alone” was published…on December 27th 2019

And why oh why does she need so many people around to “pick up the pieces” time after time. She IS VILE.

View attachment 1618394
Was that "selling everything to survive" 2012 the same 2012 she had the coloured leg tattoo and the schmancy rocketdogs (or whatever they are) ? Or did she randomly insta her best friend's leg?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Out of interest. When was the last time she was photographed at a rally of any sort?
I don't recall seeing any pictures of her with placards and on marches or at protests of any sort within the last few years. There may have been some 5+ years back I guess. 🤔

Reactions: 41
Apologies if already answered but she admitted that Dash had passed earlier this year. We don't actually know when this was (I personally think it was around Christmas time) but she finally admitted it around March on Twitter because she was having a tantrum about people asking where the rabbit was.
I have high hopes Cooper is still around, he just isn't important to her now she has the puppy. I've never really worried about Cooper, he is a big Tom who looks like he can take care of himself. He is almost certainly getting food and cuddles from at least one neighbour.
Re Cooper: cats generally don’t like change and are often not keen on dogs, especially big ones. That said, they will often take themselves off to an environment they prefer if they’re not happy. (This happened with my grandmother - neighbours’ cats wound spend pretty much all day at hers, enjoying the peace and quiet with a cat-friendly old lady away from noisy kids/dogs etc.). I think this is what Cooper will do if he’s put out by the new arrival or ignored by Jack.

Reactions: 43
And the comments are heating up. The squig who commented that Jack got chased off twitter has just been directed to AwfullyMolly and the podcast.
Screenshot_20221001_164713.jpg

I'm sensing Jack will intervene soon? The narrative is slipping.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Jack if you're reading this, make sure you come back the right way. Publish the chocolate pancake recipe.

I reckon she'll be back on Monday for a chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh gosh, a new squig has shown up and is replying to everybody!
Screenshot_20221001_163834.jpg
Screenshot_20221001_164215.jpg
Screenshot_20221001_164254.jpg
Screenshot_20221001_164337.jpg
Same vibes as the "blue cheese" lady

Squig is totally right though, @#''&(#) disgusting the state of that poor dog's fur - the worst part is that we know if she didn't feel up to grooming them herself she can EASILY afford to pop Content in at the groomers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just wanted to pop by while Whacko Jacko is quiet to say i friggin love you smart funny fraus. You've given book recommendations I've loved, insightful social commentary and thought provoking conversation. It's so much bigger than slop here

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Was that "selling everything to survive" 2012 the same 2012 she had the coloured leg tattoo and the schmancy rocketdogs (or whatever they are) ? Or did she randomly insta her best friend's leg?
They‘re not her tatts. She doesn’t have any on her legs. She does have that godawful upside down key tag thing, which she paid for right after Harold left, which came about the same time she claimed to be boiling soap.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
More nonsense from her in 2019. “Prostitution and stealing food to survive, 2013”. That would be the same 2013 that she had *checks notes* twenty four authored articles published just in The Guardian- not counting interviews with her etc etc, just the stuff that she wrote. And just in that
More nonsense from her in 2019. “Prostitution and stealing food to survive, 2013”. That would be the same 2013 that she had *checks notes* twenty four authored articles published just in The Guardian- not counting interviews with her etc etc, just the stuff that she wrote. And just in that one paper.

View attachment 1618376
no LIGHTBULBS and no carpets and no fridge for TWO years with a child to take care of alone. The bleeping fantasist. That child’s father is either an absolute saint or an absolute idiot to put up with her besmirching him all over the place for her own glory for the past 10+ years.

PS that piece above was published on December 13th 2019. This piece completely contradicting what she says above about having a “child to take care of alone” was published…on December 27th 2019

And why oh why does she need so many people around to “pick up the pieces” time after time. She IS VILE.

View attachment 1618394
I wonder how much child maintenance SB's dad must be receiving to allow his son to be continually used and ridiculed.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Out of interest. When was the last time she was photographed at a rally of any sort?
I don't recall seeing any pictures of her with placards and on marches or at protests of any sort within the last few years. There may have been some 5+ years back I guess. 🤔
No, but she went to Buck House with Big Dave when he collected his MBE, Surely you can't expect her saggy arthritic hands to hold a placard do you want her DEAD?

New squigs on Insta will likely do more harm than good as she'll claim the trolls have followed her across from twitter.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I gave Jack too much credit. I genuinely thought she'd keep Content tidy, primarily as one in the eye to us, and for Insta reasons. But no, she can't manage that, nor is she training her properly. Those poor dogs are getting such a terrible reputation.

[Edited because its not her tattoos]

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
And the comments are heating up. The squig who commented that Jack got chased off twitter has just been directed to AwfullyMolly and the podcast. View attachment 1618529

I'm sensing Jack will intervene soon? The narrative is slipping.
Dipping her toe back into social media to check if it’s safe to go back to Twitter hasnt…quite….worked then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.