Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta was just testing the waters. She'll follow the biggest dopamine hits. And the money.
She'll be back on Twitter soon enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
They‘re not her tatts. She doesn’t have any on her legs. She does have that godawful upside down key tag thing, which she paid for right after Harold left, which came about the same time she claimed to be boiling soap.
Which she got when she couldn’t afford shampoo and had switched off the hot water. Cos that’s what poor people do don’t they?

Reactions: 32
No, but she went to Buck House with Big Dave when he collected his MBE, Surely you can't expect her saggy arthritic hands to hold a placard do you want her DEAD?

New squigs on Insta will likely do more harm than good as she'll claim the trolls have followed her across from twitter.
Quoting myself like the ninny I truly am.

Not sure she did go to Queenie's place re: MBE - I might be mistaking where/when a photo I've seen was taken.

Reactions: 17
Not to mention the several previous cats that disappeared (re-homed?). The two unfortunate kittens. And the guinea pigs that died when she shut them in a cupboard or something.
And yes Laurie’s coat is already visibly tangled and matted. That will hurt when the dog is brushed. And isn’t he/she a golden doodle? They need professional clipping every 8 weeks don’t they?
She’s not really fit to have animals. She’s too self-centred.
Our much loved and desperately missed previous dog was a Yorkie, and we brushed him weekly even though we kept him clipped in a short ‘do’. He had a professional cut every three months, and it was £50 a time. I’m assuming it’s more for larger dogs (and also increase in fuel costs etc), so that’s quite an investment on top of insurance, food, etc.

I assume she didn’t even sit and work out costs before she took on Content. If she was shocked by vet bills for that poor little kitten, she’ll have a full-on conniption fit if Content needs any major treatment. Two surgeries for our wee boy cost almost £7K - far more than we ever paid across his entire lifetime in insurance premiums. If she doesn’t have cover, how she’s going to afford to treat the poor dog, especially now her Twitter tip jar rattling option has gone?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Insta was just testing the waters. She'll follow the biggest dopamine hits. And the money.
She'll be back on Twitter soon enough.
See I just don’t think that’s possible for her. Don’t get me wrong I’d love her to go back on Twitter because lolz, but I really don’t see how she can come back from this? All her tried and tested darvo methods have expired through overuse. Recipes won’t work because the hoops became a meme. Screaming about children with rickets and crumpled bus tickets won’t work because it’ll just remind folks of the Patreon/Teenill shenanigans.

I don’t think she can bear the narcissistic injury of being laughed at, so, unless she can think of an entirely new schtick (please don’t let it be singing Jack please ok), I don’t see how returning to be laughed at could have any appeal.

Although, she is addicted to Twitter, though. So there is that.

Reactions: 51
Too much work.

Kind of surprised at the number of articles she wrote for the Guardian in 2019. I only found out who she was from the Lee Anderson debacle. She actually used to do work?
Work that paid her "peanuts" (her word of choice) - IIRC it was around 60p per word? Which is definitely not peanuts if you're writing 600 word articles! Except in Wacko Jacko's head, of course.

She's just an ungrateful lavvy heid! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I still think she might be a tory plant you know. Spaffing money she hasn't earned through a "proper job" on the latest phone, tattoos, a puppy she can't afford, well... everything... but still complaining she's so hard done by and also she can do a full shop on £20 a week for the people and two animals but also is an expert on cooking for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Screenshot 2022-10-01 17.35.24.png

It's ok squig, I think she only goes if she's playing povs on Twitter. It'll be deliveries all the way now she's Insta only.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
They‘re not her tatts. She doesn’t have any on her legs. She does have that godawful upside down key tag thing, which she paid for right after Harold left, which came about the same time she claimed to be boiling soap.
Fair enough.
Apologies to J for that misunderstanding then.
(Shame friend who has legs couldn't sub her a £20 shop though.)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think I have located Jack’s personal memoir of The Poverty and other terrible tales of suffering and grief in the endless cold and darkness! Come on photoshop fraus, get her mug in there!

A3149072-89E1-4D31-9B1A-39FB776E25FE.jpeg

(this is a real book BTW)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
She'll be back with a selfie - probably leave the dog out of it since that went a bit tits up on Insta - people will tell her she looks fab and she'll respond with how she may look fab but rest assured that she is a hollow, smouldering husk of emptiness inside. Then we carry on as usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I really hope she does a chaos tomorrow as I’m off work and my OH (not Harold) is working so I have time to dedicate to following it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The dodgy editing around the nose adds up to the suspected heavy cocaine use. When you use it heavily (not just on a weekend, even if you do quite a binge on a weekend, I mean doing it near enough daily) you get little nicks and spots around the corners of your nostrils (if that makes sense? Where it meets the septum) The condition of her skin does too, even with the blur/smooth tool.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Work that paid her "peanuts" (her word of choice) - IIRC it was around 60p per word? Which is definitely not peanuts if you're writing 600 word articles! Except in Wacko Jacko's head, of course.

She's just an ungrateful lavvy heid! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Yeah, you can see that she’s only received “peanuts” from The Guardian over the years having authored this many articles for them. Poor thing. No wonder she’s been boiling soap for ten years.

2022 3 (so far)
2021 1
2020 4
2019 7
2018 3
2017 2
2016 5
2015 26
2014 55
2013 24

• Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.