Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to reference her poor child but hey, she’s the one who sold pictures and stories of him the tabloids hence knowing this info - but am a parent to a child with similarly fine and fair hair and it requires looking after else it can become really really tangled after just one night’s sleep on it! So the idea of brushing a dog daily shouldn’t be that much of a leap from caring for your child? Unless….. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 57
If you brush long haired pets for even a couple of minutes every day then you save yourself (and your pet) a world of pain. I had a long haired rabbit and I’ve got a long haired cat, if you miss a day they can get cagged up really quickly. Now Jack’s off Twitter there’s no excuse to not give Laurie a quick daily brush, although sadly it’s gone way too far for that now. She needs a professional brush and trim.

Leave animals to people who know how to look after them, Jack ffs!
Im not even sure she brushes her own hair daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it surprising she flounced to Instagram after potato-gate because insta is the home of the Arcade Fire pic. You know, the one where she filtered her and her bodyguard so much she made him look like Mr. Potato Head. Like his head is an actual potato (not roasted)
View attachment 1618161

Lol that middle row! I mean, even if you knew nothing whatsoever about her, this grid just screams “massive twit
Massive twit hahahahahahahahaaaaa!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it surprising she flounced to Instagram after potato-gate because insta is the home of the Arcade Fire pic. You know, the one where she filtered her and her bodyguard so much she made him look like Mr. Potato Head. Like his head is an actual potato (not roasted)
View attachment 1618161

Lol that middle row! I mean, even if you knew nothing whatsoever about her, this grid just screams “massive twit
I reckon she fancied potato man because he’s the exact colour as one of her mum’s roast spuds.

1st October 2020 vs 1st October 2022

View attachment 1618185

Why am I getting Riff Raff vibes from the left?

3F085843-16ED-48FF-B4F1-D8371B7D4318.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her teeth are completely different, and she actually had nostrils back then! You’d have thought she would have got better at tweaking pics in the last two years 🤔
The October 2020 photo was posted on the same day she'd spent the afternoon with a professional photographer. Those Photoshopping skills belong to the photographer, not Jack.

20201001_223554.jpg

I don't look like this right now.

lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I see 695 Patrons on the search page, so presumably the 717 will slowly decrease until it matches that.

Weird that they have two different ways of calculating that number and show both in different places.

IMG_20221001_141810.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Screenshot_20221001_142649.jpg

6 likes and somebody else has weighed in. Comments still up and no flying monkeys.

Edit: and another
Screenshot_20221001_142820.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Not only that, but what's happened to Dash, the bunny? Cooper? Whenever she mentions anything about the animals she neglects owns I'm tempted to call the RSPCA for the poor things :(
Apologies if already answered but she admitted that Dash had passed earlier this year. We don't actually know when this was (I personally think it was around Christmas time) but she finally admitted it around March on Twitter because she was having a tantrum about people asking where the rabbit was.
I have high hopes Cooper is still around, he just isn't important to her now she has the puppy. I've never really worried about Cooper, he is a big Tom who looks like he can take care of himself. He is almost certainly getting food and cuddles from at least one neighbour.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Certainly seems like it, for context it was posted in April 2020 so years after that whole debacle.

View attachment 1618166

What self-indulgent wank.
The bookshelves have since been moved on so this just seems like a complete waste of time, unless you've got 100 hours to fill or something.
Is there anything that says ‘tweaking’ more vividly then doing this with your bookshelf?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1618219

6 likes and somebody else has weighed in. Comments still up and no flying monkeys.

Edit: and anotherView attachment 1618222
Why is it that everyone here (and a few who have dared to comment on Instagram) can clearly see that poor Content is in dire need of serious grooming, and yet Jack herself can't see it? I mean, she took a photo of the poor dog looking like she has spent a month living in a bramble bush. Did she not look at the photo and notice?

Of course not because she can only see herself in that photo. Everything else is insignificant. Ugh.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
The October 2020 photo was posted on the same day she'd spent the afternoon with a professional photographer. Those Photoshopping skills belong to the photographer, not Jack.

View attachment 1618207

I don't look like this right now.

lol.
See it’s things like this that made me really start to dislike her. Could this particular combination of body checking, skinny baiting, pure vanity, self dramatising, narcissism, compliment fishing and pure purple prose BE any more offputting?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.