Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only that, but what's happened to Dash, the bunny? Cooper? Whenever she mentions anything about the animals she neglects owns I'm tempted to call the RSPCA for the poor things :(
Unfortunately, she confirmed a while ago that Dash died.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Morning Ninnies! To the Frauen talking about her family, I personally believe that Jack’s behaviour over the years has caused and continues to cause a great deal of heartbreak and friction (and we have had hints of this from the MN post about her sons dad and her own admission of friction with her brother). I don’t think Jacks infrequent tales of happy Marxist Leninist families reflect the truth at all. In fact I think her infrequent references to them come when she needs to kiss up, because there’s been an intervention or argument or whatever.

But what can her parents do? Only healthy thing to do with a malignant narc is to go NC or grey rock.

Thank you @Forensic Man and @heretoreaditall2019 fkr your consistent receipt gathering. I absolutely believe she has or had a ❄ fuelled compulsive spending problem. And yes I think her Patreons will continue to fall because as @HTRIA brilliantly explained, her supporters are mostly MC and now they need to make cut backs the Patreons are gonna be one of the first obvious things to cut.
I don’t think that comment was me specifically, though I agree, so the credit is misplaced. I wish we were privy to cancellation reasons (if Patreon even collect them?) as we may be getting ahead of ourselves in attributing it to the Twitter hellscape or podcasts, like we’re forecast for 5.8% interest rates and I’ve heard of 10% mortgage products - ppl are probably just shitting it for the economy? Who knows. Exciting times!

Reactions: 35
That poor dog needs proper regular grooming. Jack is really the anti-Midas; everything she touches turns to tit.

(also new avatar to show off the Oktoberfest hat: Benoit Blin from Le Manoir in Lego minifig form).

• Haha
  • Sad
Guys

here’s a nice timeline cleanse from buddy Oliver.

burgers that bind together ✅
Hands washed x2 ✅
Professional presentation ✅

This is so wholesome and cute! I don’t really like That Man very much (he bloody loves himself) but the kid obviously understands good food and he seems like a well brought up chap, so chapeau to the parents for that. It’s nice when kids are into food.
On topic, I know someone who works at the Daily Mail🔺but not as a journo. I’ve asked him to drop JM’s name when he’s hanging out with the journos and see if anyone’s looking into her. I think he thought I was a bit mad and obsessed when I made this request!

edited for typo!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't know much about bunnies but don't they need a friend, you can't keep just one?
Most of them do, although some will refuse to bond with another rabbit. They are prey animals though, so it is always better for them to be among their kin otherwise its just one rabbit trying to do everything to keep itself safe with no warren-mates to share the load.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know much about bunnies but don't they need a friend, you can't keep just one?
Ideally, rabbits should be I'm bonded pairs, yes. Some people do keep one house rabbit but nothing really compares to the company of another rabbit for them. There are some rarer cases where it is better for a rabbit to be solo (some who just refuse to bond). To get a solo rabbit and leave the poor thing in the cold, dark garage is so incredibly cruel. They're social creatures, they need company.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
They are prey animals though, so it is always better for them to be among their kin otherwise its just one rabbit trying to do everything to keep itself safe with no warren-mates to share the load.
Thank[space]you.

BIB so she kept a prey animal with at least one predator (the cat) and possibly two (depending on when Content arrived). I would imagine that needs to be carefully managed to prevent the rabbit being stressed, and I would furthermore imagine that Jack did not do this.

Thank[space]you.

BIB so she kept a prey animal with at least one predator (the cat) and possibly two (depending on when Content arrived). I would imagine that needs to be carefully managed to prevent the rabbit being stressed, and I would furthermore imagine that Jack did not do this.
Not to mention, I highly doubt she was checking on the poor thing as much as she should have. Rabbits are prone to GI stasis where their guts stop moving. If not treated in 24-48 hours they can die. Stress can trigger it. It is likely what caused the poor thing to die.

They're high maintenance, difficult to care for pets that are incredibly underestimated and misunderstood. I adore my two more than anything but they are a huge commitment and responsibility. Rabbit ownership when she is constantly travelling and not home to check on them is a poor choice. I'd not leave my two alone for longer than 12 hours if I can help it because I need to make sure they're still eating and using their litter trays.

They make amazing additions to the family if they're suitable for you so if anyone reading this is spooked, just make sure you do your research first to see if you're compatible with rabbits.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.