Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah they really do. We had two bunnies when my kids were little-seriously high maintenance and that was with a nice big grassy run, hutch in an outbuilding for weather times and a hutch outdoors for nice times and house time where they played in boxes and got loves and strokes. They need loads of inoculations and you’ve got to bath them and keep them nice and clean. Plus all the food prep! I did more for those little shits than I did for the kids. Did you know you can train them to use a litter tray for weeing? (rabbits not kids) 😆 Not for pooping though. They just poop as they go. And they will chew absolutely everything. Little bastards but I did love them!
Last bit of rabbit talk from me but just wanted to gently mention I wouldn't recommend bathing rabbits. https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-health/medical/bathing-bunnies/

It sounds like you gave them a lovely big set up to live in. They are so worth the hassle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh FFS. The only people measuring out small quantities of MSG are manufacturers packaging it for sale. If she's going to lie about what kind of white powder the popo found her with in the kitchen, she could at least try to make it semi-plausible, like baking powder or bicarbonate. But no, she's Jack, and so she expects everyone to believe any old shite that she comes up with 🙄
The popo never came to her house and found her weighing out small quantities of msg on drug style weighing scales, if anythingat all, if they even came!
She's such a bullshitter, who's she trying to show off to?!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Genuinely didn’t know any of this about keeping rabbits. I’ve got a Labrador and she’s time consuming enough, and unlike a certain person, I do care for my doggo. How the hell did she ever manage to keep a rabbit, a huge cat and other various animals.

NARRATORS VOICE: Fraus and Herrs she DIDN’T care for them….
I would NEVER have said yes to any caged pets if I’d had a modicum of sense. I love animals but totally underestimated the amount of work and money involved. Content looks like our first rescue dog when he turned up as an emergency foster dog fresh off the streets.
Last bit of rabbit talk from me but just wanted to gently mention I wouldn't recommend bathing rabbits. https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-health/medical/bathing-bunnies/

It sounds like you have them a lovely big set up to live in. They are so worth the hassle.
They’re long gone bless them-yes not bathing as in immersing in water! Should’ve just said-keep them clean-eyes, ears, poopy paws etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The popo never came to her house and found her weighing out small quantities of msg on drug style weighing scales, if anythingat all, if they even came!
She's such a bullshitter, who's she trying to show off to?!
Her 570000 Twitter followers!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Poor Laurie 😞 That coat looks awful. I've never had a long haired dog (lots of short haired terriers) but should the fur look quite so dull? Shouldn't it be a bit glossy and soft looking? And certainly not matted. And the hair covering her eyes must be a daily torment.
She is just dreadful with animals. She gets them then seems to immediately lose interest. I don't believe the nonsense around Mini for one second. Sadly I suspect foul play by Cooper. She was hopeless at introducing them. Of course. Why wouldn't she be.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
I actually requested this be updated. Around 4/5 days ago! I wasn’t sure if I’d done it correctly and it’s possible others have asked this to. As previously, there was nothing about her charity scamming! Which enraged me enough to request the edit!
I just had a look at her big wiki, I'm surprised, i thought anyone could edit Wikipedia, when did this 'semi protected against vandalism ' status come in?

Reactions: 24
Afternoon Asshats in hats! I have nothing in particular to add. Just showing off my 0% Oktoberfest hat and pondering the age-old question - why is Jack posting selfies and not recipes on her foodie Insta when she claims to be a cook, writer, campaigner, etc? How will the poors* feed their family this evening with a picture of Jack's blurred nose?

*Makes me cringe every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Poor Laurie 😞 That coat looks awful. I've never had a long haired dog (lots of short haired terriers) but should the fur look quite so dull? Shouldn't it be a bit glossy and soft looking? And certainly not matted. And the hair covering her eyes must be a daily torment.
She is just dreadful with animals. She gets them then seems to immediately lose interest. I don't believe the nonsense around Mini for one second. Sadly I suspect foul play by Cooper. She was hopeless at introducing them. Of course. Why wouldn't she be.
Yep. Narcs and pets do not mix.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Nasty little narcissist. She’s got no interest in the animal, only in what it might say about her on social media. I’m guessing she’d have chickens if only she had an orangery for them to hang out in?

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I bleeping hate him with a passion. Vile rapist abusive bleep. I want to punch my screen every time I see that bloody GIF. I loathe that he’s held up as some national treasure when he’s such a piece of tit.

Anyway, at least my hat looks nice.
I don't know anything about tj and this stuff , I used to think he was a cool icon until I found out some of the details of his marriage, really put me off him .
Many people still see him as an icon, Shame we have to wait until people die nowadays before we all learn the truth. Even then, it doesn't put many people off 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Patreon now at 717 😬
Woah that is massive loss of nearly 100 from the over 800 just a couple of months ago.
Oh dear. How sad.
Hope she wasn't planning her big move off the back of it 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Looking back over the life and times of these threads (feeling nostalgic Ninnies as I do believe this is the end of the JackScam as we know it) it strikes me how many times Jack has been hoist by potatoes.

In 2020 she raised eyebrows when she went on a mad Twitter rampage after Annunziata Rees Mogg said that potatoes are cheaper than oven chips, she even wrote an emotionally incontinent essay rant about it (JM did that is not ARM).

At Xmas 2020 she was exposed as a lockdown dodger and/or Covid liar when she went to buy fish and CHIPS when supposedly very sick and isolating.

And her mums alleged roasties were what roasted her little remaining reputation.

If I were to make the Netflix dramatised version of Boot Strap Crook I would employ foreshadowing by showing close ups of potato dishes in the early episodes with ominous background music.
Love this. I would watch your drama series.
Hoist by her own potato petard.

I have no idea why but the BIB especially the clarification about who wrote the essay made me laugh. 😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If my own experience is anything to go by, when the puppy purchase idea came up, there will have been people around her too tit scared of the narc rage to be direct with her, but they may have suggested to her that she's a very busy person who won't have time for a dog and all their needs. However she will have fobbed this off by declaring she is the best pet owner ever, a pet whisperer if you like. Every pitfall highlighted will have been shot down in flames. Poor dog.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Patreon now at 717 😬
Woah that is massive loss of nearly 100 from the over 800 just a couple of months ago.
Oh dear. How sad.
Hope she wasn't planning her big move off the back of it 🤭
How much "income" will she have potentially lost from that then?

Reactions: 21
If you brush long haired pets for even a couple of minutes every day then you save yourself (and your pet) a world of pain. I had a long haired rabbit and I’ve got a long haired cat, if you miss a day they can get cagged up really quickly. Now Jack’s off Twitter there’s no excuse to not give Laurie a quick daily brush, although sadly it’s gone way too far for that now. She needs a professional brush and trim.

Leave animals to people who know how to look after them, Jack ffs!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.