Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Ninnies, don't criticise Jack for her faceted teeth -you misunderstand it is an homage to Bobby Firmino as she such an LFC fan

I've been meaning to ask @Lucky Escape for ages whether (and apologies if I'm prying) there was any questions from Jack about the size of your automobile (not an euphemism)? And before I forget a shout out to @Cornelia Hosendove as I too am be musingly followed by Drusilla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
We had roast potatoes last night. Mr too many cooked them in the ninja foodie. ( we purchased it during lockdown too get rid of alot of appliances and now we use it to save money on the bills) They were golden crisp and fluffy.

I was tempted to tell him they were not his best, just to see if he would flounce and claim his sainthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I still can't get over her telling the world she 'had to resort to prostitution' to make ends meet. How the hell does her well-heeled, ever-present family deal with that, true or not? That, for me, was a step too far, and would be any parents' nightmare. And as for her toddler being cold and hungry - wasn't the father involved all through his life? Yes, she just went too far. But how does she sit and have cosy roast dinners (albeit with tit roasties) with her family now with those points not having been addressed at any time? Did she not think that sooner or later people would start asking questions?

Was it a case of Monroe (shortly after being 'discovered') saying to her parents/toddler's dad at one time: Listen, I have a chance of making a name for myself here, and making big money, so whatever I say just you all go along with it, ok?

And shame on them all if they agreed to it. And even more shame on them if her story's true.
It also shows a really outdated view of sex work that's at least offensive to the women making money from this stuff every day. We don't live in the 1800s anymore, if you want to be a sex worker there are safe and profitable ways to go about it. More so these days with the advent of OnlyFans, but it's not as if Jack went through The Poverty ages ago? It implies that she considers sex work as something one does out of desperation, rather than the reality of women turning to sex work as a means to make a pot of cash on the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s back on Insta
That poor dog’s fur is unacceptable. No excuse for it, she’s bleeping scum. Although what do I even expect from someone who treats their own child the way she does?

That tell tale fold above her lip is ridiculous, on top of the grey gums and illuminous teeth. Idiot.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I had to get an avatar to make the most of the hat! Not 🔺, as not a hippy, but it goes well with the name ✌🏻😆

6F8D098D-57FE-40ED-BE8B-54A77E544196.jpeg

Her teeth are leaping out of the monitor screen at me. And that dog needs a brush. Probably a good job her insta comments are locked, the dog mums of insta would make her flying monkeys look tame.
They’re open on that post 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Radioactive teeth, silver gums and a strangely widened schnozz. Standard Jack selfie then.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I grew up with two very large dogs with "a long and thick double coat that provides it protection from harsh weather; the long and flat outer coat is particularly long around the neck, tail and backs of the legs, and it has a fine and thick under coat." My parents made a game of brushing them right from when they first came home, with treats and rewards (and chewing the brush was not part of the "game"). They also got used to having their ears checked and their claws dealt with. The vet loved them because they were incredibly calm with any sort of examination.

Any dog that has a coat that needs brushing needs to be used to being brushed right from the off, otherwise the matting hurts them and sorting the matting out can hurt them more and be a very intensive process. If a dog isn't used to being groomed they're not going to like you doing the brushing and snipping to remove serious mats. That poor dog.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Hi! Been lurking and grunking for a few weeks, still trying to catch up but I have a little something for you in the meantime that I don't believe is in 'the list' so far - View attachment 1614978
A new Frau (welcome, Dear heart!) who arrives with a gift for the canal!
#blessed!

You know that every Frau is cackling with delight when someone 🔺something!
Thankspaceyou !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
That poor dog’s fur is unacceptable. No excuse for it, she’s bleeping scum. Although what do I even expect from someone who treats their own child the way she does?

That tell tale fold above her lip is ridiculous, on top of the grey gums and illuminous teeth. Idiot.
Not only that, but what's happened to Dash, the bunny? Cooper? Whenever she mentions anything about the animals she neglects owns I'm tempted to call the RSPCA for the poor things :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You can tell it’s payday. Someone’s had a trip to Vie. Shame she can’t spend some of that cash getting that poor dog groomed.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
That poor dog looks utterly minging. She's an outright animal abuser. I despise her even more than I did yesterday.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
What’s happening to her nose?

I mean I know Pinocchio’s grew longer but Jack’s is just expanding.
I went back and looked properly after you posted this, and wtf?… what an odd thing to post. I mean the happy smiles and ‘look at me haterzzzzzz I’m loving life (apparently despite a mate ‘topping themselves’) ‘pose etc sure, but YOUVE NO NOSTRILS YOU SMOL PIXIE FRAUD

that poor doggo needs a proper owner who spends cashos on keeping her groomed and tidy not on leather jackets….

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.