Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the hats! Had a quick scan on Mumsnet, and found this very perceptive precis in response to a 'bekind' poster. I especially like this "She hasn’t responded to these allegations even though she appears to patrol and rampage her way across twitter shouting about everything else and encouraging pile ons from her supporters."
Screenshot 2022-10-01 at 12.10.00.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
What the duck is going on with that fake tan?

ETA And ANOTHER leather jacket? How many has she bloody got?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I think I found where some of the kickstarter copies of cooking on a bootstrap ended up, there's 32 copies visible.
The one facing us is the retail version RRP £16.99 so call it £543 worth.

View attachment 1617397 View attachment 1617406

View attachment 1617401View attachment 1617404View attachment 1617402
Well that’s very interesting, because four years ago multiple donors who were contacting her because they still hadn’t received their books (two years late) were being told this…

ACECE3C5-4312-4099-963F-CC521EFFF81E.jpeg

Guess that’s another thing like the Patreon rewards, legal case, website fixing etc Jack ‘forgot’ to do.

Hmmmm I wonder is there’s anything else she claimed would be “donated to food banks” but then didn’t actually do it? 💴💰💴🤔💴💰💴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
She’s back on Insta
Poor Content is going to end up having to be cut all the way down.

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know that you are...

Do you understand that it's painful for a dog to have matted hair, even a small amount? It pulls on the skin and can cause sores. At the very least it's uncomfortable. If you can't get her properly groomed, could you spend some money on a dog brush that is specially designed to loosen mats and get rid of tangles. It costs a lot less than a sideboard - I'm estimating a little less than ONE of those fancy knobs you have sitting in a drawer. Oh, and you'll probably need some scissors as well.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Why doesn’t she realise filtering is meant to make you look better not worse?? I’m baffled.

Also that dog needs a bleeping haircut.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Guys

here’s a nice timeline cleanse from buddy Oliver.

burgers that bind together ✅
Hands washed x2 ✅
Professional presentation ✅

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She's facetuned her teeth so much that her gums look grey!
She’s so bad at it and she must love herself because she posts the bloody photo! How can she not see it?!
Nice spenny looking biker jacket though-I wonder which puddle/charity shop had that on the sale rail.

Reactions: 36
Guys

here’s a nice timeline cleanse from buddy Oliver.

burgers that bind together ✅
Hands washed x2 ✅
Professional presentation ✅

I could not love this little darling any more. THAT MAN has truly instilled a love of cooking and sharing a passion and confidence in that lovely little lad. Proud for him. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 52
And theres also

Which is...something.
clicked on a random sidebar article from this about the government, and bleeping YIKES. racist, sexist and anti-semitic. can we not use this as a source please? i don't want to give this sort of inflammatory tripe any more views.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh and please, I beg you Jack, take that poor dog to the groomers. She can’t see and she’s matted, you absolute tit show!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I could not love this little darling any more. THAT MAN has truly instilled a love of cooking and sharing a passion and confidence in that lovely little lad. Proud for him. ❤
I had a brief moment when he was playing with conker that he wasn’t going to wash his hands but then I remembered I wasn’t watching Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.