Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom's now on Saturday Kitchen with her copper coloured mixer. Is this really why Jack sprayed hers?

20221001_110040.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I imagine she's still on twitter, there is no way she can keep away. I am wondering how she will come back - im sure at one point she tried to take the professional only route.

Reactions: 28
Morning Ninnies! To the Frauen talking about her family, I personally believe that Jack’s behaviour over the years has caused and continues to cause a great deal of heartbreak and friction (and we have had hints of this from the MN post about her sons dad and her own admission of friction with her brother). I don’t think Jacks infrequent tales of happy Marxist Leninist families reflect the truth at all. In fact I think her infrequent references to them come when she needs to kiss up, because there’s been an intervention or argument or whatever.

But what can her parents do? Only healthy thing to do with a malignant narc is to go NC or grey rock.

Thank you @Forensic Man and @heretoreaditall2019 fkr your consistent receipt gathering. I absolutely believe she has or had a ❄ fuelled compulsive spending problem. And yes I think her Patreons will continue to fall because as @HTRIA brilliantly explained, her supporters are mostly MC and now they need to make cut backs the Patreons are gonna be one of the first obvious things to cut.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Hats!!
Glad to see the patreon numbers dropping. Not because I want her to STOP BREATHING, but I do want her to, you know, stop conning people.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
HATS!

How many days has Jack got left away from twitter before they delete the account? I may only be asking this because I wanted an excuse to see the wombles sharing a hat...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don’t think even the addition of the hat has made her Mum’s roasties more appealing 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Yel

I find it funny how often spoofs remind me of jack. The I gave $1 to help world hunger t-shirt is a bit snappier than the whole macro order strangers to eat tote bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think she'll carry on lying low for a bit and then we'll get the full evil white wing conspiracy chat to keep the gullible squigs onside.
Yeah I think this is likely. She'll snake her way back in, muttering vague things about legal proceedings behind the scenes, investigations have revealed the identity of those operating the organised smear campaign etc. She can't comment any further than that obvs, things are now in motion. Neckbeards all clap and cheer. Lopsided insects full of spite smugly tell people Jack and the police are going to get them. None of it is mentioned again. A couple weeks pass and another chaos occurs, and back round we go again!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.