Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man those sleeve tats really look like the dress up ones you can get at the pound shop.
1664587954999.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Omg.
Good work.
Going through it all is insane. Obviously she is allowed nice stuff. Nobody would begrudge anyone that. But she isn't poor and hasn't been for a long time. Wth was she thinking with Hunger Hurts 2? Madness.
Everyone is allowed nice stuff, but Jack has said herself that the nice stuff is for selling on rainy days. She kept the engagement rings and begged on Twitter instead, for example. Plus uhhh all the other examples that @That Forensic Man has collated with his night fireside skilz. CSI TATTLE

• Haha
Reactions: 45
866CE192-5F98-40EC-93F2-CB7C0AB8AF14.jpeg
Oooooh! why's Jackie wearing a hat?! Needless to say, it's fabuloso

For some reason said ill-fitting hatto made me want to do it in French!? Ooooh ! Pourquoi Jackie porte-t-elle un chapeau ? ! Inutile de dire que c'est fabuleux!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Posting just so Alan can have his hat.
At first I thought they were St Patrick's Day hats. Possibly to celebrate the Dublin trip because the interview turned out to be an exposé. That would've been nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Merail: haven’t caught up, too much NHS and child work. My own, obvs, not poor Jackie’s. Just checking in and saying I saw the words “Georgia Church” on a bookcase earlier and thought of you canal ninnies.

GeorgiaN Churros.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Done a bit more digging and think this is a newer model of the Hopkins Spite Sofa, it's just missing the second row of buttons.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think I found where some of the kickstarter copies of cooking on a bootstrap ended up, there's 32 copies visible.
The one facing us is the retail version RRP £16.99 so call it £543 worth.

1664593945248.jpeg
1664594859026.jpeg

1664594389213.png
1664594489459.png
1664594404609.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
Being a twitter amateur. Could she log back in for 2 minutes and the 30 days start again? Or would this leave a footprint people could see?

Reactions: 33
I think I found where some of the kickstarter copies of cooking on a bootstrap ended up, there's 32 copies visible.
The one facing us is the retail version RRP £16.99 so call it £543 worth.

View attachment 1617397 View attachment 1617406

View attachment 1617401View attachment 1617404View attachment 1617402
All these people wondering where their copy ended up - right there on Jack's shelf.

Also, I loathe colour ordered bookshelves. Looks pretty, but it's just fucked from every other point of view. My otherwise reasonably normal sister does it, and was horrified to learn that about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It always ends on the first weekend on October and starts two weeks before. So we got hats for the final push. Bottoms up, ninnies!
I have no idea if wishing people a happy Oktoberfest is a thing, but if it is...happy Oktoberfest!

Finally listening to the Radio Scotland interview. If anyone hasn't listened yet, I recommend it. It's hard to explain just how funny the stock take advice is, mostly because she shares it in a tone of voice like she's letting us in on a top industry secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.