Jack Monroe #408 All those blue ticks holding her up like Simba

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay hats! I'm having a tit day/month/year and that put a little smile on my face! danke!

hooted my way through last thread you're all on fine form which is great to see thanks fraus and herrs xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I realise this is hyperbole but there are *26* bones in your foot, and given the way David Beckham was limping after *fracturing ONE* metatarsal (prior to the 2002 world cup) maybe the author could shut the duck up
I was going to say the same thing, but being a good Frau read through first.
Unless she put her foot in a blender to turn it to mush, or can’t count - both likely. It didn’t happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On a sloth grunk to find the canal BUSY virtually (not literally) walking into the crappy bungalow stock taking her expensive items like Aggie and Kim on a mission.
Absolutely shitting myself with laughter.

Edit to write busy in capitals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I still can't get over her telling the world she 'had to resort to prostitution' to make ends meet. How the hell does her well-heeled, ever-present family deal with that, true or not? That, for me, was a step too far, and would be any parents' nightmare. And as for her toddler being cold and hungry - wasn't the father involved all through his life? Yes, she just went too far. But how does she sit and have cosy roast dinners (albeit with tit roasties) with her family now with those points not having been addressed at any time? Did she not think that sooner or later people would start asking questions?

Was it a case of Monroe (shortly after being 'discovered') saying to her parents/toddler's dad at one time: Listen, I have a chance of making a name for myself here, and making big money, so whatever I say just you all go along with it, ok?

And shame on them all if they agreed to it. And even more shame on them if her story's true.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
I’ve just had a browse on her IG and was surprised to see that in the past, some of her food has actually been solid. At what point did she switch to pure slop?

ETA obviously it still looked rank… but it was solid!
The evolution of rank solids to pure slop would be an excellent timeline.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Forgive me, but I’d always assumed Tinder chat would be… racier. Now that I know it can be about groceries, I’ve got a much more wholesome image in my tiny mind. Now duck off x

Worst first message on tinder:
"Well young binkbonk, that's a fine pussy you have there"
Best exchange on tinder:
20 minutes of turning cheesy pick up lines into haikus
My Old Harold was 2nd best but I won't recount it 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I still can't get over her telling the world she 'had to resort to prostitution' to make ends meet. How the hell does her well-heeled, ever-present family deal with that, true or not? That, for me, was a step too far, and would be any parents' nightmare. And as for her toddler being cold and hungry - wasn't the father involved all through his life? Yes, she just went too far. But how does she sit and have cosy roast dinners (albeit with tit roasties) with her family now with those points not having been addressed at any time? Did she not think that sooner or later people would start asking questions?

Was it a case of Monroe (shortly after being 'discovered') saying to her parents/toddler's dad at one time: Listen, I have a chance of making a name for myself here, and making big money, so whatever I say just you all go along with it, ok?

And shame on them all if they agreed to it. And even more shame on them if her story's true.
BIB: I had a meeting about becoming an emergency foster carer today (in Ireland, but prev was a carer in U.K. till 2 yrs ago) 🔺 and was told that all immediate family members that access my home would have to undergo Garda vetting (DBS/ CRB check) Absolutely, fair enough. If her parents were foster carers/ recent adoptive parents and her sex worker career became public knowledge wouldn’t their social worker have become involved? I just feel like her throwing round lie landmines on Twitter have an exponential effect on her close circle but as long as she’s getting that sweet dolla she really couldn’t give a shite. Supercilious cow

I gave myself the cutest profiler yday and now with hat I look like an insta-mummy’s attempt at ‘Spring in a SnowGlobe’ lol 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
The evolution of rank solids to pure slop would be an excellent timeline.
Imagine if you could do a photo time lapse of the food getting sloppier...! Mind you, she’s quite capable of making soft things rather solid - fried tinned fish, defrosted cod cooked for 1hr, the choc and tinned pear cake brick etc

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
BIB: I literally had a meeting about becoming an emergency foster carer today (in Ireland, but prev was a cater in U.K. till 2 yrs ago) 🔺 and was told that all immediate family members that access my home would have to undergo Garda vetting (DBS/ CRB check) Fair enough. If her parents were foster carers/ recent adoptive parents and her sex worker career became public knowledge wouldn’t their social worker have become involved? I just feel like her throwing round lie landmines on Twitter have an exponential effect on her close circle but as long as she’s getting that sweet dolla she really couldn’t give a shite. Supercilious cow

I gave myself the cutest profiler yday and now with hat I look like an insta-mummy’s attempt at ‘Spring in a SnowGlobe’ lol 🙄
Great points, Shuga. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Happy Oktoberfest frauen und männer x

Time flies when you're on Jack threads (still thought I was a sweet summer child. yet here we are in October)

Anyway, back on topic - still lots of deluded supporters out there (apologies for the bad squigging, I have hiccups) :(

1664581382249.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Imagine if you could do a photo time lapse of the food getting sloppier...! Mind you, she’s quite capable of making soft things rather solid - fried tinned fish, defrosted cod cooked for 1hr, the choc and tinned pear cake brick etc
Oh my days, I can’t cope with the slop scales and timeline ‘I’d rate this as a slop 63 which puts it around cement soup proceedings’.

If I have to start trying tofactor in soft things going solid as well, I’m doomed. Send doomeos.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I've pondered that before, if her family just shrug off these things she comes out with, as Jack has to 'keep up an image'. Perhaps they knew beforehand that they might read some exaggerated things in the press, but it's just Jack playing the media game. I'd be surprised if they'd be content with friends and neighbours reading these things though and believing them. But who knows, folk are odd sometimes 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
First post here, so sorry if am jumping in at random or not tattling properly but must tell someone this...

Proudest achievement of my adult life, this year, this week, was working out what t.d. stood for and then, in manner of Wagatha Christie, identifying the Trifle Defender.

ThankSpaceYou...
would send cattos if gave a duck...

First post here, so sorry if am jumping in at random or not tattling properly but must tell someone this...

Proudest achievement of my adult life, this year, this week, was working out what t.d. stood for and then, in manner of Wagatha Christie, identifying the Trifle Defender.

ThankSpaceYou...
ETA to say am a short term binger and not a long time lurker, that is to come...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ThankSpaceYou...

ETA to say am a short term binger and not a long time lurker, that is to come...
A genuinely good thing about this thread is to give greater exposure to TD. She's posted some excellent recipes - and I will make them at some point!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.