Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so pleased with herself about all this shite. This has ruined the mood improvement the Scottish accents delivered.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The most delicious & surprising thing? Apparently she just chucks stuff in a pan. Who knew?
So eventually the answer is stewed steak, mandarins, tomatoes & black beans. She says it looked horrific but turned out delicious 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
God she makes me wanna heave
It's not a pregnancy test you are leaving for 5 mins

She reckons she left a pan of slop, came back and it was thick, glossy and delicious..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Just jumping from one group to another and I’m ENRAGED to hear her on my car radio. This is my aneurysm! Who the actual duck DOESN’T look in their cupboards before going for their messages?

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I feel sick listening to her describing her food as delicious 🤮

she honestly has no idea how many books she’s written

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Good styling is nonsense. You can throw all that wallpaper & those bloody spoons out then.
Cover your tit food with black pepper & parsley apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
see what you have in the cupboard before shopping and making meals from what you already have..

Did she prepare for this interview at all?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank duck
she's off now

There's a MUCH more engaging and realistic person on now (Edit: oh well, she statrted off not bad but...well...forget it)

ETA: don't think JM is taking phone calls or answering texts...sure that was promised earlier ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Next woman pushing subscription meal boxes. Poor poor Scotlanders actually wanting tips. .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
see what you have in the cupboard before shopping and making meals from what you already have..

Did she prepare for this interview at all?
People in Scotland clearly don't know this. They have to go outside the country for someone to tell them

• Haha
Reactions: 34
do they not realise with meal subscription services have all the recipes available online, why hasn't jack talked about how you could group them together yourself to batch cook them? they're at least £35 a week, why are they so disconnected and saying that's NOT THAT EXPENSIVE?

also poor people do not give a duck about inspiration when they're cooking, they care about eating hearty fulfilling food

this is insufferable

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Thank you to dear ninnies who kept listening. I had some 🔺 work to do + got bored. Urgent work now done, might have 🔺 egg on toast as I didn’t have any breakfast cos I went out early to do 🔺 saintly deeds (took a friend to the Doctors, took 15 mins all in, result).

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.