Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ridiculous. She's turning a bolognese into a goulash and then into a chill by adding spices or dark chocolate. How is that saving money?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Did she forget she has a son? I know it’s hard to cook for one, but that’s not what she does (she usually says).

She’s already added something to her ‘to write later’ list. I am 🦉🍾 while washing up.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg one of the key things I build my food budget down is doing a stock take before I go to the shops? REVOLUTIONARY

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She hasn't slipped into her pretend Wee Scottish accent yet either! My God though... She sounds very nasally. Sudafed Sponsorship incoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh my god guys! Do a stock take of the cupboards before you go shopping. I’ve been doing it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Not a stock take? Christ no wonder I can't shut my cupboards. FGS this is not news.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.