Jack Monroe #407 I lost hours yesterday learning about a Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not the pissing stocktake.

Save money by having food in your cupboard already!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
She might write this up & put it on her website later. Just said ‘this feels a bit obvious but yellow sticker stuff can be heavily discounted’. No tit.
Now the stocktake. People don’t have bleeping hours like you dipshit to make four columns, they just check the fridge/cupboard 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
She’s been to Dave Hadjicostas’ school of personal finance hasn’t she, simply save money on food by… having lots of food in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 81
Yeh. This. They are both pretty leftie people who've written about detrans kids and sounded some cautionary notes around early transition, based on a lot of research. For that they were ostracised and attacked online and in real life. I've listened to (I think) every episode of BARpod and they are 100% not transphobic in any real sense of that word. They often irritate GC Twitter as much as trans Twitter. I really think they are good people.
Interesting that Mermaids is currently coming under fire in the media this week too

• Heart
Reactions: 32
'organised nature' i swear to almighty god if i don't see that chocolate pancake recipe on the website today there will be hell on

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Her stocktake idea is so insulting a) to people have nothing in their cupboards and b) to anyone with two brain cells who knows to look in the cupboards before they go shopping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
C’mon people. Don’t we all have monkfish we’ve forgotten about in the freezer?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.