Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget the water rower

View attachment 1612397
the sentient mirror
View attachment 1612394
The hammock
View attachment 1612449
another sideboard
View attachment 1612451
and surprise surprise we have played this game before

I really hope there's some sort of cleaning for that rower as I am picturing stagnant water :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Don’t forget the water rower

View attachment 1612397
the sentient mirror
View attachment 1612394
The hammock
View attachment 1612449
another sideboard
View attachment 1612451
and surprise surprise we have played this game before

That water rower looks like some kind of S&M torture device!

I really hope there's some sort of cleaning for that rower as I am picturing stagnant water :sick:
Maybe add a goldfish or two?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just popping by to say that I love how you(se) are getting along without any content/Content from Jack and busying yourselves with forensic counting.

Also, I was away (I LEFT) when the Old Harold stuff began. Can a friendly Frau point me in the right direction of the origins of the love story?

A cluttered spoon drawer of gratitude to you all, thank(space)you x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I genuinely don’t understand why she needs a tip jar, patreon or asks for PayPal. She has a career-I mean obviously she isn’t any good at it and so unlike big names like Jamie or Nigella, she won’t make as much but nor do other less well known cookbook authors (like the Bosh lads or Romy Gill or any number of others who I’ve never seen asking for other people to give them handouts).
If you can’t make a living you either change careers or you get a second job. You don’t beg. And all this triangulating of her masses of possessions (for any newbies) is to show that Jack has a huge excess of income, not the poverty she constantly insinuates using screenshots of empty bank accounts etc. Nobody cares about her EARNING money but every penny she takes from others as a donation is money that people in genuine need aren’t getting. How any squig thinks Jack is more needy than kids going to bed hungry or the elderly too scared to turn the heating on-particularly if they’ve seen all the crap she’s treated herself to-is mind blowing & frankly despicable.

What a tightarse. So she could obviously afford it but wanted it given to her? Actually yes, sounds exactly right.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
OK sorry I forgot that was gifted. She definitely bought the big Smeg fridge though, right? (After attempting and failing to get a freebie)
Incorrect. Given to her by a friend and stored in a shed or similar for years because none of her kitchens have been big enough until 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 SHE DESIGNED HER OWN KITCHEN, THAT ALREADY EXISTED IN THE crappy BUNGLAOW ALONG WITH HER FIRST EVER OWNED OVEN WHICH HER LANDLORD ALLOWED HER TO PICK OUT HERSELF 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Thank you. Wow, she really threw her mum under the bus with this one. Surprised she hasn't been disowned.
I want Jack’s mum to set up a Patreon where for £4 a month she vents private content on what a little primadonna she is/was - £4 gets you 2 awful anecdotes a month; £10 adds a childhood picture and a picture to download of a Jack childhood toy; £13 gets add on of a chance to win something Jack dumped/stored at her house; £20 add a monthly zoom where she’ll do q&a; £25 a sexy pic of big Dave in a mankini reward top up / all profits go towards fostering and counselling for the family to deal with the Pixie monster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
My ex father in law knew someone who had their patio done by Fred West. Did a very tidy job too by all accounts.
Haven't we had Jack going through a Rose West phase too? The flattened hair and specs look.
I did Jack as serial killers earlier this year.
Screenshot_20220928-231352_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220928-231401_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Did anyone ever evaluate the Emin?
I very strongly suspect the Emin is just a framed biro scrawl on a paper napkin, which is why it was given to her in the first place and why we never see it.
Not knocking that, but something smells odd - the story is too ‘Jack’

Can we add her unread books to the £ list? I’m sure some are scrounged from her publisher, but she has shedloads, lots hardback

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.