Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,200 kendal dining chairs
£425 Graham and Green birdcage lampshade
£65 test tube vases
£499 Cotswold Company chester wine console
£599 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard
£699 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard (wine rack version)

£35 boiler suit (which was dyed pink)
£10 squid game guard mask from the market
£44 per roll wallpaper used as ADHD friendly “to-do” list
£300 kitchen aid
£20 black pleather Primark boots with chain
£499 Dyson fan
£65 SimpleHuman hand soap dispenser (kitchen)
£60 squatty potty
£535 custom captain's chair
£110 Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Total: £22,063

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
many wigs
plastic flower headdress phase
“£5” denim cargo trousers from Primark
Multiple phones
Emin
It's like the bloody Generation Game but in reverse. Do we get a Brucie bonus?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
£35 boiler suit (which was dyed pink)
£10 squid game guard mask from the market
£44 per roll wallpaper used as ADHD friendly “to-do” list
“Gifted” kitchen aid £300 or more, now ruined by rose gold spray paint
“£5” denim cargo trousers from Primark
£20 black pleather Primark boots with chain
The cream Diva shoot trouser suit (never worn since). IRO £200.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Has nobody spotted the expensive home edit storage from John Lewis? I suppose it’ll be left to me then, almost like everyone wants to stop me breathing. These are such a rip off, I have some tbf but they’re just plastic boxes. I bet Jack has loads more crammed in any area not already rammed with tit.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The "practicing living in a smaller property" made me wonder if she has upped her cosplaying game and she is now building a crappy shoebox one bedroom flat inside the crappy bungalow from where she films and takes sad photos. Rattle, rattle.
I actually suspect she’s built herself a fort in the living room out of Cotswold furniture with a William Morris curtain roof and is forcing SB, content, coops, and the lodger to live in there with her “for practice”
B3BE9B3D-7A1D-42D7-B0B1-AA468C0AD1F3.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 40
OMG yes! Was served grey slop by a Cafe Rouge (We always call them Cafe Rude- due to the waiters being gits) once under the title 'mushroom soup'. It was vile and the tea cups and pot were chipped and extremely grimy too.
Has Jack ever worked at a Cafe Rude, do we know?
The only time I ever dined at a Cafe Rouge I ordered a chicken, bacon and avocado salad. The waiter said "Just to let you know, we don't have any avocado or bacon, hope that's OK?" Then walked off. I think they based Karen's Diners on the Cafe Rouge model.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When getting quotes to move one of the firms had a picture of their fleet on the pamphlet, and it included one of those hyuuuge juggernaughts (sp??) and I asked who do you tend to move in a vehicle like this as I just couldn’t believe a moving firm would need one, like that’s what’s used to deliver stock to stores or import goods into the country?! And he said you’d be surprised it’s more needed thank you’d think, usually it’s older clients as they have a lot of those sideboards/bulky furniture that don’t dissemble or stack well. I asked how much it’d be for one of them and it’s £5k a day *locally* which is over double what we paid to move a normally furnished 3 bed across the country 😳. Mental.
Pantechnicon. My retired mum also worked in removals, so I learned a lot (unfortunately). I showed her the pictures and she said maybe 2 needed, plus 5 or 6 men to box and wrap (tape n boxes extra), lift and shift. Maybe a 7.5 van too for smaller every day stuff. She thinks maybe £15-£20k to move (a rough estimate). Sorry, I hope I don't come across as rude or a know-all x
Edit to add: my mum's first words were not removals related btw. It was 'bleeping hell'. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Those Dyson fans are rubbish. My youngest child blowing on me would have more effect.
Jealous of her furniture though. She has lovely pieces but stuffs so much tit in them it makes me wanna weep.
I would love them better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t really begrudge her spending all that cashos on tat
Nope. If she wrote a book, sold a few thousand copies, earned 50k and spent it on shite, more power to her.

But to take people's cash via patreon, please poverty, rattle tip jars etc. She isn't really earning that, people are handing their earned cash to her on the premise she's a starving activist etc. to spend other peoples donated money, that's what overbakes my pumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Nope. If she wrote a book, sold a few thousand copies, earned 50k and spent it on shite, more power to her.

But to take people's cash via patreon, please poverty, rattle tip jars etc. She isn't really earning that, people are handing their earned cash to her on the premise she's a starving activist etc. to spend other peoples donated money, that's what overbakes my pumble.
While spinning such blatant lies about how she lives on one bollock and eyelid sausage a week, can't afford shampoo or shower gel, has to buy lard instead of butter and use a child's bank card to stick to her budget, and people fall for it and throw even more money at her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I remember a phase she had of photographing a huge office space with 1000s of books. Then there was all the furniture and set dressing for the shed outside that she was going to turn into a studio? That was a few years ago, but it all looked very expensive.

Reactions: 25
Is it just me that is shuddering at how many detailed images of that house have been splashed all over social media? I keep cringing at how much she's revealed. She's given far too much information about her home. Really concerning.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

I wouldn't even mind her having a tip jar, if it was just a way for people to show appreciation for her slop recipes and crap teenage politics. There's no accounting for taste and for those that like that sort of thing, well that is the sort of thing they like. It's the manipulative pleading poverty, claims of persecution and sadfishing that makes me crosser than Marxist-Leninist-Royalist hearing someone call the King a fud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Unfortunately, I grew up with someone with hoarding tendencies (and lots of other unpleasant traits beside).
For them, it's not about being in possession of the objects, whatever they are. It's about other people NOT being in possession of them. I can tell because of the sloppy and disrespectful way they treat their things. My relative has destroyed several beautiful, irreplaceable things because as soon as they had them, the value was lost. They were thrown in the bottom of handbags, or kept in leaky outhouses, or shoved off a table to make room for more random tit.
Its all about the one-upmanship, the spite and the envy.
They are, it goes without saying, very very similar to a certain smol pixie.
Happily, we no longer speak and my life is the better for it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
BIB

I did consider that when posting the pic but Jack specifically said about it being 34 years ago making it sound like it was a newborn picture.

I'm sure that Jack would have posted that it was 1/2/3 months down the line if that had been the case. She wouldn't have missed the opportunity to pity party the life out of how she was the tiniest, smolest premature baby you ever did see.

Having said that, I'm suprised Mother H of the Roasties hasn't pulled up Jack claiming to be 3 months prem if it wasn't the case. She corrected Jack's false narrative about the birth mark. Maybe she's just TIRED of all the lies and can't be arsed publicly correcting yet another one.
What happened with the birth mark?!

Reactions: 8
So I promise I’ll shut up about her furniture in the new thread, but is this another dresser?
B271E6EF-84FE-414D-86CE-369EFB48F1EA.jpeg
Cos it certainly looks very very VERY much like
0D253656-7581-4934-B560-AEE61B74A269.jpeg
Totally agree with @MrsFawlty upthread. She has posted FAR TOO MUCH online about her house, garden, possessions, herself, family, ‘friends’, animals etc etc. It’s laughable that all these furniture and other posts come from tit SHE has put out there while rinsing people (human beans) and pretending to be poor.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Has nobody spotted the expensive home edit storage from John Lewis? I suppose it’ll be left to me then, almost like everyone wants to stop me breathing. These are such a rip off, I have some tbf but they’re just plastic boxes. I bet Jack has loads more crammed in any area not already rammed with tit.
Oh yes the Perspex cube pasta storage with pink lids, in the kitchen (stunt pasta- levels never change) each of those was about £30 from JL or somewhere, weren’t they?
£20 on full set of oversized unicorns/animal mugs from Asda
The hen with the rubber eggs for nesting hens?
And god knows how much the dusty plastics string of pearls plant cost!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The only time I ever dined at a Cafe Rouge I ordered a chicken, bacon and avocado salad. The waiter said "Just to let you know, we don't have any avocado or bacon, hope that's OK?" Then walked off. I think they based Karen's Diners on the Cafe Rouge model.
I looked them up, not being familiar with the chain, and I see their tagline is "Parisian-inspired restaurants". Sounds like the quality of service as well as the menu is modelled on Parisian restaurants :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.