Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
OMG yes! Was served grey slop by a Cafe Rouge (We always call them Cafe Rude- due to the waiters being gits) once under the title 'mushroom soup'. It was vile and the tea cups and pot were chipped and extremely grimy too.
Has Jack ever worked at a Cafe Rude, do we know?
Maybe they use Jacks recipe which consists of mushrooms boiled in water.

Surprisingly I don’t think this has been mentioned but look at this James Martin like from Sunday. He knew exactly what he was doing the rascal 😁

View attachment 1612180
Is he pals with Sir Forearms per chance?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
Was just watching her at the Edinburgh book festival a few years back & I can’t believe she said some guy found out the food she’d cooked was all made from tins so he chased her out & she needed security. Of course, before he found out he’d declared it ‘the best meal he’d ever eaten but I suppose some people just don’t like to be wrong’ (at 9 mins in).
Jesus Christ Jack, at least go for lies that might actually pass. This is the equivalent of a 5 year old-and not in a cute way but in a horrifically embarrassing way. I cannot understand how she can not see it. Normal people recognise such ridiculous lies a mile off Jack, seriously.
Has someone dubbed this with Janet Street Porter? She has a serious nasal issue, innit

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Helatruralhome

Don’t forget the water rower

View attachment 1612397
the sentient mirror
View attachment 1612394
The hammock
View attachment 1612449
another sideboard
View attachment 1612451
and surprise surprise we have played this game before

I really hope there's some sort of cleaning for that rower as I am picturing stagnant water :sick:

• Sick

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Sad

Ablemabel

VIP Member
Disregarding the rest of your comment (sorry) to say WTF about that dish of whatever-the-actual-fuck it is! I've seen the pic before but didn't really take any notice of the food (think we were discussing the egg chairs at the time). THIS WOMAN CANNOT COOK! If it's porridge, it's burnt. Baked overnight oats? Burnt. Grey tapioca breakfast? Burnt. Remnants of the cat's/budgie's litter tray? Burnt.
Seriously, can she cook ANYTHING that looks pleasing to the eye? Like, EVER?
Sorry for shouting but Jack Monroe arse is a fecking big fraud!

I have full body shuddered twice in the few mins since I clapped eyes on that 'breakfast'

• Haha

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
Am I too cynical, or does anyone else find it interesting that the account she decided to blow up at and then leave Twitter over is someone who has recently celebrated far right politicians on his own timeline? Seems a bit convenient that it fits her narrative and amongst all the other criticisms she's had recently from the left. That and the weaponising of her Mum's disability just weeks after sending her FMs after Karl.

• Wow

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Apologies for the length I'll start spoilering it

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,000 dining chairs (similar)
Total: £16,698

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
Not sticking up for her, but I'm sure those baskets were from Wilko's and weren't they expensive, I'm happy to be corrected though

SmolWarrior

While it’s quiet: is the canal sure that the Shitty Bungalow was rented unfurnished? Yes she has lots of tat but do we know if she bought the expensive sideboards etc, and that they don’t belong to the Evil Landlady?

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
She said she had some ADMIN if we wouldn't mind leaving her alone for 5 minutes together
But i am not even sure who she is talking about anymore, i have hard claims of tory bullies but i have also heard it was Ukip. Last night i looked they are not the same. So i dont know who she is talking about anymore.