Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
There’s also that Cotswold piece in that ‘office nook thing’ at the top of the stairs she uses to store old wallpaper in. (This is true, not a Vali fuge state load of random words shoved together)
I can't remember how many sideboards she has from the Cotswold Co. Worth logging in the Wiki the tall basket thingy and those bedside tables.
She's also got a CC ottoman thing that sits in her entrance hall.

Reactions: 17

Snotbuster

VIP Member
I don't put jelly in mine.

I thought Americans were obsessed with putting jelly in all sorts of things including jello salad?
Some are. LDS or Mormons are jello salad MASTERS. And yes Americans will put anything into jello--but not the other way around. To me, trifle is cake, custard, whipped cream, fruit, fruit sauce, booze--unless your religion forbids--but not jelly/jello. Maybe that's why we Americans don't eat a lot of trifle, period. It was considered a boozy dessert and lots of abstemious Americans said, "Hell no I won't corrupt my family with the demon alcohol." So we came to trifle late and got our recipes from food magazines that did not approve of jello desserts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

auntylil

Chatty Member
It’s actually Corrie Chesney- this chap. Uncannily he is also sporting a Queen T Shirt
View attachment 1611352View attachment 1611353
(Jack claimed hers belonged to her son and she just helped herself to it out of his room, the ghoul)
Haha I knew which Chesney you meant - it just set off a series of thoughts which brought up the other Chesser's lyrics 😁 (I think it's something to do with being old. My brain works like a constant game of Chinese whispers lol. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)😁
Thank(space)you, velvety smooth one. Now fuck off.😘

PS she also reminds me of someone else and after months of deliberating, I still can't work out who it is! Hhhhnnnnngggggg! or whatever shite Jack Monroe scammer writes! :geek:

ETA the Queen t-shirt is spooky!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hellzapoppin_H

Completely off topic but pray tell, who is that in your profile picture? It looks like an angry Mrs Hinch!

Oh the good old days when I ventured into Hunch's thread daily (has she moved into her house yet?:unsure:) . Jack Monroe scammer takes up all of my spare time these days, the greedy fecker!:rolleyes::poop:
That's Martha Raye aka "The Big Mouth" 🤭. I googled 'hellzapoppin' and in true 1941 jolly japes musical style, there's a cast of faces just made for profile pics! I mean look at her expression, that's a before/after a bowl of Jack's finest concoction 😋.

I know very little Hinch but I can imagine angry pics are never on show unless she casts an eye at Tattle (#586 WTF 😳). No one is willing the Jack threads to take top place more than her.

• Haha

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
The only time I ever dined at a Cafe Rouge I ordered a chicken, bacon and avocado salad. The waiter said "Just to let you know, we don't have any avocado or bacon, hope that's OK?" Then walked off. I think they based Karen's Diners on the Cafe Rouge model.
I looked them up, not being familiar with the chain, and I see their tagline is "Parisian-inspired restaurants". Sounds like the quality of service as well as the menu is modelled on Parisian restaurants :LOL:

• Haha

Just Lou

Chatty Member
I remember when she flounced off a few years ago... probably/possibly around 8years ago....it was noticed by everyone. I remember loads of blue tickets mentioning it and being quite sad about it; as was I. It was truly hugely performative stuff. The end of her on Twitter and it was noticed by many.

Everyone, including me, took her at her word and were really cross. I am fairly certain Trinny even mentioned it! It was big. *(Anyone else remember this?)

Reader, she can back after a week or maybe two!
Yes! I think so.

Reactions: 15

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
It must be art homework drama night.
My 14 year old DS has spent all evening making a three ring circus out of drawing a fucking eye!
It involved a trip to Tesco, a new hair do and a brief but important pop and lock tutorial. Pencil has yet to be put to paper.
@Vinbisha , OMG, I have just clocked (no pun) that this is her ugly watch on your profile pic. I missed it doing one of my sloppy grunks and this is indeed awful.
But thankspaceyou !

• Haha

SaltNSauce

But you had Philly's Italian market to go to for desserts. And Entenmann's Almond Raspberry Squares. And And soft pretzels dipped in butter and rolled in sugar. Funnel cakes. And whoopie pies. And ....
...and no one has ever heard of JM...