Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauradianalou

I'm putting this behind a spoiler because I am aware that some might not find it funny but I have to say it.
A woman I used to work with was friends with Nilsen
Apparently he was a really good cook
I used to work with a guy who lived across the road from him.... before all the nasty stuff though...😬😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What will happen to Big Green Books as the persuade middle class chattering classes to buy a Jack book to donate a stranger stops working. Yet again no takers - is there a secondary scam where BGB are trying to dispose of copie. or pay folks to accept one? View attachment 1611831
Did he buy a bulk load of these or something.

In my 20s we bought far too much stuff. Having children and a brief period of not being poor, but watching the pennies, made me reassess and I spend NOTHING now, unless it’s for child.

• Heart

Snotbuster

VIP Member
Today - Jack Monroe quits Twitter.
View attachment 1608874

2018 - Jack Monroe quits Twitter.
View attachment 1608876

2015 - Jack Monroe quits Twitter.
View attachment 1608888
I'm looking at the PN twitter and site--the bits about Jack's latest Hounding appear to have been removed...Makes you think. The most recent article is from August 15, 2022 in which Jack responded to a Tory response to the cost of living crisis. Someone's kerfuffled! And not just about roast potatoes.

Last edited:

Just Lou

Chatty Member
This isn't Tom the Potato Legend, it's the other fella. Not sure what his starting point was though - his tweet thread has been shared quite a few times so has no doubt picked up some followers from it.

Having said that, TtPL has gone from 100 followers to nearly 500. Well played, Stevie Gerrard - Liverpool supporters would be proud of you. Oh, wait ...
Oh him!!

• Haha

SpudYouHate

Please don't do this to me.....

THERE IS NO SOLAR LAMP( bulbs grow in the ground, as an apprentice saying bulb was punishable) THAT WOULD FIT IN AN ELETRIC LAMP HOLDER,
ITS MADNESS

What next, hot gas radiators?

ambulanceo's pls
I didn't mean putting solar lamps in the lightshades, tho! Just leaving bulbs out. Better to leave a dead bulb than an empty high voltage socket.

Just Lou

Chatty Member
I can't cope with how uneven that trifle layering is - does Big Dave live in a house on the hill?

I am loving the Withnail memes on here, making me crave a Camberwell 🥕

Not sure if this has been posted (these threads are a wild ride) but this is from the bio of the chap who did the thread about the flying monkey tweets.

View attachment 1609905
I love how many followers he has now! 😂

• Haha

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
I wonder if someone techy could see if that knobs photo is actually borrowed from the internet. They do a reverse photo thing on Catfish. Mind you she is a hoarder so it could be her stash.
However I don’t believe this happened because she has no friends.
You don't need to be too techy, tin eye is really simple to use. :)

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
What will happen to Big Green Books as the persuade middle class chattering classes to buy a Jack book to donate a stranger stops working. Yet again no takers - is there a secondary scam where BGB are trying to dispose of copie. or pay folks to accept one?
C76A89EC-CCD3-4BB0-A791-2A537E8B4B35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

That sorry tale is here.
Thank you. Wow, she really threw her mum under the bus with this one. Surprised she hasn't been disowned.

• Sad