Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overdueanadventure

Chatty Member
PS this from thread 192 is when she did up her bedroom and announced it with great aplomb. Here’s the £400+ cage bird light that she shoved leaves in that’s pictured upthread. It actually looks like a more ornate version even before all the plastic crap all over it. Scroll down in this link and there are more pics.

Handles slightly different, but those two storage benches look VERY much like these minus their cushions.
ETA not a cracked spine in the lot here. Also HOWLING at the bottom two titles (RIP). I forgot about this comedy gold.
View attachment 1612242

She said she couldn’t remember where it was from, but a frau triangulated the apothecary cabinet. FYI also, she was right out of rehab at the time and talking about how her “lifetime of trauma” was helping her rearrange her bedroom. So that expensive rehab and attendant therapy really worked and helped her reflect on her choices and bullshit, didn’t it?! View attachment 1612276
Those untouched books make me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My dear Frauen, I am currently reading Madhouse at the End of the Earth, about an expedition to the Antarctic in 1897 that ended in hubris and disaster, and could not help sharing this description of the onboard catering with you. #1897truther
JM's long lost great-great uncle? 😁

• Haha

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
The ooni was gifted, that boiled my piss as I actually had to do loads of overtime to buy mine, I contacted them and they were quite happy for her to have one
OK sorry I forgot that was gifted. She definitely bought the big Smeg fridge though, right? (After attempting and failing to get a freebie)

• Haha

SpudYouHate

Nearby where I grew up was a car showroom who according to local legend had their floor laid by West.
We all thought it was bollocks but after watching a couple of documentaries it transpired West did actually live nearby at the time and it was very likely true.
That reminds me. Does Jack wear contact lenses? Because she seemed to have a 'specs' phase, and then just didn't any more?