Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but what is up with that rug in the kitchen? It's ugly - the best way to make a small space look smaller is to throw in something that visually busy - and having a rug in a kitchen is just stupid because of how often you'd have to clean crumbs etc off it. There's a reason why professional kitchens don't have rugs....
0E75B7D5-BBE9-482A-9883-480C99F469B3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm sorry but all the newer fraus wow reacts to jack's spendy ways are giving me life! 😭

like, what did you think the patreon money was going on? it sure as tit wasn't hoops

she lives in a huge house that she's crammed full of expensive goods, but now is for some reason practising living in a smaller property. I'll never get over this 😭
The "practicing living in a smaller property" made me wonder if she has upped her cosplaying game and she is now building a crappy shoebox one bedroom flat inside the crappy bungalow from where she films and takes sad photos. Rattle, rattle.

I actually think that Big Dave finally had enough of the forever home talk and begging and gave her a smol flat from his property portfolio so that she shuts up and hopes that she has got some stability in her life. Her moving there is not a sign that she hasn't got money but that's what she wants everyone to think. She can still play the "but I am only living a frugal life" card when challenged.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
PS this from thread 192 is when she did up her bedroom and announced it with great aplomb. Here’s the £400+ cage bird light that she shoved leaves in that’s pictured upthread. It actually looks like a more ornate version even before all the plastic crap all over it. Scroll down in this link and there are more pics.

Handles slightly different, but those two storage benches look VERY much like these minus their cushions.
ABCA0AF3-0276-4362-96D6-369709270D22.jpeg
ETA not a cracked spine in the lot here. Also HOWLING at the bottom two titles (RIP). I forgot about this comedy gold.
0F16E600-3F41-44D8-A953-D890BBFDCC4C.jpeg

She said she couldn’t remember where it was from, but a frau triangulated the apothecary cabinet. FYI also, she was right out of rehab at the time and talking about how her “lifetime of trauma” was helping her rearrange her bedroom. So that expensive rehab and attendant therapy really worked and helped her reflect on her choices and bullshit, didn’t it?!
78E75D32-93E2-499E-A023-E214901EE809.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,200 kendal dining chairs
£425 Graham and Green birdcage lampshade
£65 test tube vases
£499 Cotswold Company chester wine console
£599 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard
£699 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard (wine rack version)

£35 boiler suit (which was dyed pink)
£10 squid game guard mask from the market
£44 per roll wallpaper used as ADHD friendly “to-do” list
£300 kitchen aid
£20 black pleather Primark boots with chain
£499 Dyson fan
£65 SimpleHuman hand soap dispenser (kitchen)
£60 squatty potty
£535 custom captain's chair
£110 Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Total: £22,063

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
many wigs
plastic flower headdress phase
“£5” denim cargo trousers from Primark
Multiple phones
Emin
What about her water rower? I believe that was a few hundred quid, have we got the John Lewis hammock on there, that was expensive

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
That's so dangerous though, for real!
Please don't do this to me.....

THERE IS NO SOLAR LAMP( bulbs grow in the ground, as an apprentice saying bulb was punishable) THAT WOULD FIT IN AN ELETRIC LAMP HOLDER,
ITS MADNESS

What next, hot gas radiators?

ambulanceo's pls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
OMG yes! Was served grey slop by a Cafe Rouge (We always call them Cafe Rude- due to the waiters being gits) once under the title 'mushroom soup'. It was vile and the tea cups and pot were chipped and extremely grimy too.
Has Jack ever worked at a Cafe Rude, do we know?
She hasn’t worked since she was Chiefest Fire Fighting Receptionist Person.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but all the newer fraus wow reacts to jack's spendy ways are giving me life! 😭

like, what did you think the patreon money was going on? it sure as tit wasn't hoops

she lives in a huge house that she's crammed full of expensive goods, but now is for some reason practising living in a smaller property. I'll never get over this 😭
Does anyone wonder if her hoarding/ collecting expensive tat was exacerbated by her relationship with Allegra? A's home seemed to be absolutely CRAMMED to the gills with clutter from this pic- claustrophobically so, imo. Did they bond over hoarding tendencies, or did Jack's hoarding come after?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I went to do q Google search for something earlier this eve and the topteendibg search item was 'jack monroe leaves twitter' !
Is not top trending anymore and didn't have time to screenshot but I went back to check now and this Limehouse article came up, its quite old but interesting, some of the Limehouse scoops are fab.
I had been thinking today, if her dms are so filled with incomprehensible murderous be, wouldn't she be safer just keeping her comments open?
No matter what she says there is no earthly reason for her to be an emergservice for people wanting benefits advice or a recipe for slop from their empty larder
She just needs to put loads of signposting to actual knowledgeable professionals and relevant charities rather hogging it all and trying to paint herself as the font of all knowledge.
As we all know her advce is tit and what if she's on a 24 hour twitter flounce or a 9 hour round trip to her meetings or at one of her many valuable speaking appearances?
she's doing all these pretend desperadoes a huge disservice with this meaningless performance plus opening her son up to all that horrific bile if she ever followed through on her plan to make him her social media manager

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Will you mithering ninnies please stop trying to 🔺 me from the Cotswold catalogue? She didn't pay full price, I was a GIFT from a FRIEND who happens to be PUDDLY around the edges.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She's been talking about moving to a 1 bedroom flat at the end of this year, hasn't she?

Any savings in rent are going to be eaten up by the cost of the inevitable £300/month she'll end up paying Big Yellow to store all that shite.

And there's no way she'll be able to move with a man & van, is there? It'll need a full fat removals service, so there's another grand gone at least.
When getting quotes to move one of the firms had a picture of their fleet on the pamphlet, and it included one of those hyuuuge juggernaughts (sp??) and I asked who do you tend to move in a vehicle like this as I just couldn’t believe a moving firm would need one, like that’s what’s used to deliver stock to stores or import goods into the country?! And he said you’d be surprised it’s more needed thank you’d think, usually it’s older clients as they have a lot of those sideboards/bulky furniture that don’t dissemble or stack well. I asked how much it’d be for one of them and it’s £5k a day *locally* which is over double what we paid to move a normally furnished 3 bed across the country 😳. Mental.

• Wow
Reactions: 44
PS this from thread 192 is when she did up her bedroom and announced it with great aplomb. Here’s the £400+ cage bird light that she shoved leaves in that’s pictured upthread. It actually looks like a more ornate version even before all the plastic crap all over it. Scroll down and there are more pics.

Handles slightly different, but those two storage benches look VERY much like these minus their cushions.
ETA not a cracked spine in the lot here. Also HOWLING at the bottom two titles (RIP). I forgot about this comedy gold.
View attachment 1612242
I forgot about her stealing a sleigh from some kid in Hammersmith 😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
The "practicing living in a smaller property" made me wonder if she has upped her cosplaying game and she is now building a crappy shoebox one bedroom flat inside the crappy bungalow from where she films and takes sad photos. Rattle, rattle.

I actually think that Big Dave finally had enough of the forever home talk and begging and gave her a smol flat from his property portfolio so that she shuts up and hopes that she has got some stability in her life. Her moving there is not a sign that she hasn't got money but that's what she wants everyone to think. She can still play the "but I am only living a frugal life" card when challenged.
Do we reckon Big Dave will make her his 2nd daily call to a tenant? 5:01-5:02pm?

‘Hi Jack, are you going to pay rent this month?’
‘No, Dad. STOP BEING MEAN!’
’It’s £50, Jack. I need something for my accountant’.
‘DO YOU LITERALLY WANT ME TO STOP..’
*dial tone*

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does anyone wonder if her hoarding/ collecting expensive tat was exacerbated by her relationship with Allegra? A's home seemed to be absolutely CRAMMED to the gills with clutter from this pic- claustrophobically so, imo. Did they bond over hoarding tendencies, or did Jack's hoarding come after?
Sorry, but if that was in a working class person's home (or a "poor" as she refers to them), it would be classed as a tit hole. 'Cause that's what it is! Obviously nobody cleans in there, because it would be impossible to do it! Absolutely disgusting. :poop:

Reactions: 25
I don’t really begrudge her spending all that cashos on tat; if I had money left at the end of the month (instead of month left at the end of the money) I’d probably buy a few nice things.

What I object to is:
1. the rampant ridiculous consumerism (six DAB radios? bleeping ridiculous)
2. the performative nonsense of posting screenshots of empty bank accounts while having a huge passive income plus all the actual earnings from speaking engagements
3. claiming to need to boil soap/ to need to live off bollock sausages with all the animal cruelty that cheap meat involves, while clearly being able to afford to buy shower gel and organic cruelty-free foods
4. just being a narc bleep, really.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I agree. My dad was always self-employed and even if he had a reasonably good year he was ALWAYS terrified of spending any money on any non-essentials in case the next year was worse. My parents lived as frugally as is possible, and still have that 'blitz' mentality. We're also broke/ self-employed, but we are a *little* more reckless in that I'm scared of forgetting to actually LIVE in amongst the financial paranoia. But it's more on trying to actually DO things with the kids now and then.
Yes to all of this. And I am the same. I didn't grow up poor but with my dad born during the war and me having experienced several spells of poverty (no tip jar in sight) I am paranoid, too. I do treat myself sometimes though but for most people it is laughable. I don't spend money on things most people spend money on but I don't mind much- even having a full fruit bowl makes me feel really well-off and happy and that is actually a good thing. I am quite content. I do love treating people to small things actually- it was the thing I missed most when I was poor.

• Heart
£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,200 kendal dining chairs
£425 Graham and Green birdcage lampshade
£65 test tube vases
£499 Cotswold Company chester wine console
£599 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard
£699 Cotswold Company chester large sideboard (wine rack version)

£35 boiler suit (which was dyed pink)
£10 squid game guard mask from the market
£44 per roll wallpaper used as ADHD friendly “to-do” list
£300 kitchen aid
£20 black pleather Primark boots with chain
£499 Dyson fan
£65 SimpleHuman hand soap dispenser (kitchen)
£60 squatty potty
£535 custom captain's chair
£110 Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Total: £22,063

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
many wigs
plastic flower headdress phase
“£5” denim cargo trousers from Primark
Multiple phones
Emin
Louisa bought her a £300 dyson hairdryer
which she used to blow dry the dead kitten after she washed her
If she bought less avocado on toast she could buy a house

• Sad
  • Wow
I'm sorry but how the duck did Right Said Fred get involved with the Jack Monroe saga?!

No idea what the deleted tweet said but this is getting truly surreal.

(I searched Jack Monroe on Twitter and this thread came up)

EDITED TO REFLECT IT WASN'T ABOUT JACK

She was mentioned in the tweet but not the subject of it.

APOLOGIES

Stand down

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
PS this from thread 192 is when she did up her bedroom and announced it with great aplomb. Here’s the £400+ cage bird light that she shoved leaves in that’s pictured upthread. It actually looks like a more ornate version even before all the plastic crap all over it. Scroll down in this link and there are more pics.

View attachment 1612242

She said she couldn’t remember where it was from, but a frau triangulated the apothecary cabinet. FYI also, she was right out of rehab at the time and talking about how her “lifetime of trauma” was helping her rearrange her bedroom. So that expensive rehab and attendant therapy really worked and helped her reflect on her choices and bullshit, didn’t it?! View attachment 1612276
Those untouched books make me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.