Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disregarding the rest of your comment (sorry) to say WTF about that dish of whatever-the-actual-duck it is! I've seen the pic before but didn't really take any notice of the food (think we were discussing the egg chairs at the time). THIS WOMAN CANNOT COOK! If it's porridge, it's burnt. Baked overnight oats? Burnt. Grey tapioca breakfast? Burnt. Remnants of the cat's/budgie's litter tray? Burnt.
Seriously, can she cook ANYTHING that looks pleasing to the eye? Like, EVER?
Sorry for shouting but Jack Monroe arse is a fecking big fraud!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
But they look so uncomfortable!!we bought lovely padded faux leather ones from Dunelm - about £80 each and they're comfy as duck. Not the cheapest, but so nice to sit and loll after a yummy dinner.
I read this right after a comment about the squatty potty and briefly thought it was a continuation of that, was picturing the Beacon household lined up side by side on faux leather squatty potties after dinner 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Gills full of spores” 🤮🤮🤮
Well that’s me never eating mushrooms again
I once ate soup this colour in a cafe. I don't know how to
but let's just say my digestion system didn't process tge soup 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Disregarding the rest of your comment (sorry) to say WTF about that dish of whatever-the-actual-duck it is! I've seen the pic before but didn't really take any notice of the food (think we were discussing the egg chairs at the time). THIS WOMAN CANNOT COOK! If it's porridge, it's burnt. Baked overnight oats? Burnt. Grey tapioca breakfast? Burnt. Remnants of the cat's/budgie's litter tray? Burnt.
Seriously, can she cook ANYTHING that looks pleasing to the eye? Like, EVER?
Sorry for shouting but Jack Monroe arse is a fecking big fraud!

I have full body shuddered twice in the few mins since I clapped eyes on that 'breakfast'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apologies for the length I'll start spoilering it

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,000 dining chairs (similar)
Total: £16,698

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
Excellent list Mr Forensic.
For newbies and lurkers, the final photo is a picture of Jack taking a photo in the first of her hallways.
She has three. Hallways that is.
The one in the photo is the first hallway.
The picture that we often show of the archway with the birds, foliage and fairy lights is the second, inner, hallway and it has a Victorian fireplace and picture rail where she keeps SB'S toys out of his reach.
Then you have the third hallway with the stairs that are not spiral.
The 'crappy bungalow 'is truly a hovel.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I vaguely remember the wallpaper storage thing looking something like this…

THAT’S IT! it’s the same range as her dressers so makes sense. Two more pieces of Cotswold same range here too
BF78D1E9-8E92-4AE1-B239-1FC89248787A.jpeg
87D9B721-9956-4CCB-B1D9-3CF65DA699D8.jpeg

The one she’s ‘posing’ on
3D36CFED-E8B5-41A3-B90D-CDC44D7F1DD7.jpeg

And in the background with the microwave on it
0C7213D5-E6CE-4848-95A1-723A05426425.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but all the newer fraus wow reacts to jack's spendy ways are giving me life! 😭

like, what did you think the patreon money was going on? it sure as tit wasn't hoops

she lives in a huge house that she's crammed full of expensive goods, but now is for some reason practising living in a smaller property. I'll never get over this 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
How is all this cheapo working-class furniture going to fit into the one-bedroom flat that she's moving into when she can get out of the terrible contract that's been making her pay 95% of her income on rent for the crappy bungalow?

It's all so odd, because there's nothing wrong with having been poor, gotten famous for it, and then become (returned to) middle-class. You can be a middle-class anti-poverty campaigner, there'd be nothing wrong with that. But no, Jack has to be the poorest of the poor, too poor to spend £1 on shampoo, feeding the five thousand on £20 a year. It's really offensive to the poors she claims to represent, and pandering to both the right (can feed a family on 9p a day) and the media left (look how she suffers!).

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don't put jelly in mine.

I thought Americans were obsessed with putting jelly in all sorts of things including jello salad?
Some are. LDS or Mormons are jello salad MASTERS. And yes Americans will put anything into jello--but not the other way around. To me, trifle is cake, custard, whipped cream, fruit, fruit sauce, booze--unless your religion forbids--but not jelly/jello. Maybe that's why we Americans don't eat a lot of trifle, period. It was considered a boozy dessert and lots of abstemious Americans said, "Hell no I won't corrupt my family with the demon alcohol." So we came to trifle late and got our recipes from food magazines that did not approve of jello desserts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's them...
Surely they can't be included. They were gifts from her special friends. The ones who leave soap and biscuits and cakes and plants and bags of groceries and vats of soup and and and...(what have I forgotten?)
Oh aye, Tracey Emins and Star Wars collectibles. ON. HER. DOORSTEP.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
@Vinbisha , OMG, I have just clocked (no pun) that this is her ugly watch on your profile pic. I missed it doing one of my sloppy grunks and this is indeed awful.
But thankspaceyou !
It is! Doesn't it look happy? I call him Ticky.
I must take this opportunity to thank the Frau who screenshot this as I don't think I did at the time and that was very remiss of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All her STUFF makes me so bleeping itchy, my brain wants me to rip my skin off so it can take my skeleton for a walk.

The key (for me) to managing my ND stuff is to have as little as possible, and only what is necessary. I currently own 4 mugs because I know if I have more than that, I won’t wash any, I’ll just keep using them until there’s none left - if I had as many as she does, I’d be winning a double Nobel Prize for accidentally creating sentient life and finding a new super antibiotic or some tit.
I feel this. There are 6 of us in a pretty tight space- a lot smaller than Jack's, for starters- mostly ND ('diagnosed'/ 'severe' lol) and most of us are natural clutterers. Even so, I have to really keep a tight rein on everything- making sure surfaces are clear, and most used areas never get dirty or overly cluttered or we'd go insane. The amount of stuff Jack has makes me feel panicky, but the amount of MONEY she's spent on that (pointless, unnecessary) stuff makes me feel physically sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jack better come back to twitter before we triangulate every bit of tat in her house 😂 the running total must be about 30k by now…!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Apologies for the length I'll start spoilering it

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,000 dining chairs (similar)
Total: £16,698

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
Did anyone ever evaluate the Emin?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1611895
This is such a strange space. To me it looks like an upper middle-class, magazine-shoot kitchen, fully aspirational and comfortably spenny, apart from the bizarre addition of the school chairs.

It's as though she substituted the chairs as a sign of quirkiness or poverty but just forgot the rest of the place shouts financial security and bourgeois tastes.
Why are all her light fittings covered in foliage?! There's no need to create all these fire hazards from fake plants, especially when you have an actual garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.