Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I too cynical, or does anyone else find it interesting that the account she decided to blow up at and then leave Twitter over is someone who has recently celebrated far right politicians on his own timeline? Seems a bit convenient that it fits her narrative and amongst all the other criticisms she's had recently from the left. That and the weaponising of her Mum's disability just weeks after sending her FMs after Karl.
Do you think Tom is actually Jack in disguise? That would be such a plot twist!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
All these photos of this working class persons house is really.makong me think she isn't working class...

I know I know.. I'll go give my head a wobble.. it's obvious she is because of all the hours working that she does.. but I'm looking around my house and thinking about people's houses I've been in... None of them look like hers, much more IKEA and Argos tat.. so I guess we're all like whatever is beneath working class.. Jeremy Kyle Watchers I suppose. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly, this is a 10 week prem baby, bigger than she could have been as her dad is 6ft2. She is now a very tall 12 yr old, she has never used being early as an excuse although she does have a few problems due to it.
Yep, this looks very similar to my little one. I don’t get it, why would she lie about such a thing? Maybe I’m just more sensitive as it’s something hard that I’m living through at the minute but it is an upsetting thing to lie about and use as an excuse

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but what is up with that rug in the kitchen? It's ugly - the best way to make a small space look smaller is to throw in something that visually busy - and having a rug in a kitchen is just stupid because of how often you'd have to clean crumbs etc off it. There's a reason why professional kitchens don't have rugs....

I think the ugly rug in the kitchen has the potential to be my aneuyrsm. It goes right up to the cooker so imagine all the grease and slop being absorbed by it <shudders>

Is the pigskin hat also the stetson she apparently purchased?

The rattan/wicker/seagrass baskets (at least 9) on top of the kitchen units won't have been cheap. They look lovely but I suspect they are purely for decorative purposes. Anything inside them would be softly, gently, forensically covered in a thick layer of grease and dust.

Snickering at the top result for 'Jack Monroe Cotswold Company'

1664390802668.png

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does Jack secretly think she’s Rachel from Friends? But instead of Pottery Barn : Cotswold Company. I’m having 90’s flashbacks. Send rave dummies and adidas popper tracksuitios!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It must be art homework drama night.
My 14 year old DS has spent all evening making a three ring circus out of drawing a bleeping eye!
It involved a trip to Tesco, a new hair do and a brief but important pop and lock tutorial. Pencil has yet to be put to paper.
@Vinbisha , OMG, I have just clocked (no pun) that this is her ugly watch on your profile pic. I missed it doing one of my sloppy grunks and this is indeed awful.
But thankspaceyou !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah, she was looking for anyone to attack, he took the piss, stood up to the attacks and it got traction. Laughing at Jack is not allowed and as he was immune to her usual weaponry she had a narc rage hissy fit.
if he’s a RW twit as well, at least he’s a useful RW twit.
I just had a quick look at his timeline, I took the comment regarding Giorgia Meloni to be a joke at the expense of a rather fawning article intro rather than an endorsement of her. Can't see much else political but note he seems strongly anti-royal, which I'd more usually expect from someone left leaning than the far right. It was only a quick scan so apologies if he is actually Hitler or something. I think Jack just went for him because he's a small account and she thought she'd do her usual pile on, not expecting it to backfire.

ETA: Just noticed he's also retweeted an upside down picture of Giorgia Meloni. I'm no expert on the far right but I'd suggest retweeting a reference to her and the death of Mussolini is more a left wing thing than an endorsement.

Reactions: 44
Coming in from the past to ask why she has a huge deep pile rug on her kitchen floor. It must be disgusting
She got it from a FESTIVAL

There was also some bullshit song and dance story about her bringing it home by camel and carrier pigeon or something else equally implausible IIRC

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah from ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME to meme meme meme meme probably wasn’t the ‘career move’ she was going for when she unleashed HH2 and the multiple self inflicted chaoses/chaosi in its wake.
View attachment 1611145

Had to take it a solar-lit rattle too far though, didn’t she.

ETA at least she had clean hands at one point though. Must have been before she ran out of shower gel and shampoo, oh and became ‘Mediterranean’ or whatever that tit excuse for filthy hands she pulled out of her (also Mediterranean) arse was.
Just in case it hasn't already been suggested, "A solar-lit rattle too far" gets my vote for thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here are the two dressers on the right in this pic. Can’t make out what the other one is, but know other fraus have 🔺that one too
View attachment 1611832
View attachment 1611834View attachment 1611835
So those two, a third that I THINK is the same as the second one another £1,149, an £849 dining table and a £399 bench. In one room.

There’s also the traumatised sideboard somewhere that she posed on in her knickie-nacks that gave a dearest beloved frau a truly glorious username

ETA think I’m just going to list the things on the Cotswold Co website she doesn’t have as will be more expedient.
I come from 20 mins in the past to say that those plant/bird things around light fittings are my aneurysm.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh canal, I hooted up two lungs after seeing her "ashtray stood in the rain, added battery juice old ship oil lamp' trifle again.
I needed that on a rainy 🔺Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
1664391233319.png

This is such a strange space. To me it looks like an upper middle-class, magazine-shoot kitchen, fully aspirational and comfortably spenny, apart from the bizarre addition of the school chairs.

It's as though she substituted the chairs as a sign of quirkiness or poverty but just forgot the rest of the place shouts financial security and bourgeois tastes.

Reactions: 49
Oh isn't there a chair she claims she got in a charity shop and pushed miles home but a frau triangulated it (as per Rialto usual) and it's actually a very expensive captain's chair or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.