Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What will happen to Big Green Books as the persuade middle class chattering classes to buy a Jack book to donate a stranger stops working. Yet again no takers - is there a secondary scam where BGB are trying to dispose of copie. or pay folks to accept one?
C76A89EC-CCD3-4BB0-A791-2A537E8B4B35.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Aaagh, is there a Baskerville Hound lurking in the darkness behind the fruit? That's DEEP. Or something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hugs from a former NICU mummy. I hope your little one is doing well and you are getting good support x
Another ex SCUBU mum here, sending all the vibes. It was years and years ago, and I can’t tell you what my premature kid* is up to this very day because 🔺 but it’ll be okay ❤

*Whose hospital pics are more like a rumpled crisp packet with tubes than JM’s, and I wonder, tbf, how far along her stay she was when that pic was taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Dining table and other Cotswold stuff
View attachment 1611735View attachment 1611736View attachment 1611738

Not the exact one, but a similar smaller writing bureau
View attachment 1611750
Dining room window seat thing I think.
View attachment 1611768
Nice Roberts Revival Mini too. Not exactly a budget option. Maybe a stylist left it there?

View attachment 1611749
There was at least 3 Chanel lipsticks at around £30 each and various L'Oréal/Maybelline at around £15 each plus some cheaper Barry M at around £7. I think I triangulated around £300 worth and that was with a good few unidentified.
My very conservative estimates for the makeup:
- Lipsticks £800
- Foundations £200
- Eyeliners £250

She'll have a ton of primers, concealers, highlighters, eyebrow products and eyeshadow palettes too.
Let's not forget the £158 orange nike trainers that she bought for going to Asda her running club phase
Chairs (these are second hand, and not exactly the same make/type but will be in this ballpark):
View attachment 1611790
Apologies for the length I'll start spoilering it

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,000 dining chairs (similar)
Total: £16,698

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Here are the two dressers on the right in this pic. Can’t make out what the other one is, but know other fraus have 🔺that one too
56800D61-EABD-4CF8-BCCE-2B58CFEC0BBF.jpeg

2A450743-CCAC-4045-B25D-D6A7A710A565.jpeg
9D4AE73A-8BE3-4D4D-8679-D4C1E99C9EA0.jpeg

So those two, a third that I THINK is the same as the second one another £1,149, an £849 dining table and a £399 bench. In one room.

There’s also the traumatised sideboard somewhere that she posed on in her knickie-nacks that gave a dearest beloved frau a truly glorious username

ETA think I’m just going to list the things on the Cotswold Co website she doesn’t have as will be more expedient.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm putting this behind a spoiler because I am aware that some might not find it funny but I have to say it.
A woman I used to work with was friends with Nilsen
Apparently he was a really good cook
I used to work with a guy who lived across the road from him.... before all the nasty stuff though...😬😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Am I too cynical, or does anyone else find it interesting that the account she decided to blow up at and then leave Twitter over is someone who has recently celebrated far right politicians on his own timeline? Seems a bit convenient that it fits her narrative and amongst all the other criticisms she's had recently from the left. That and the weaponising of her Mum's disability just weeks after sending her FMs after Karl.
Nah, she was looking for anyone to attack, he took the piss, stood up to the attacks and it got traction. Laughing at Jack is not allowed and as he was immune to her usual weaponry she had a narc rage hissy fit.
if he’s a RW twit as well, at least he’s a useful RW twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What will happen to Big Green Books as the persuade middle class chattering classes to buy a Jack book to donate a stranger stops working. Yet again no takers - is there a secondary scam where BGB are trying to dispose of copie. or pay folks to accept one? View attachment 1611831
Did he buy a bulk load of these or something.

In my 20s we bought far too much stuff. Having children and a brief period of not being poor, but watching the pennies, made me reassess and I spend NOTHING now, unless it’s for child.

• Heart
Apologies for the length I'll start spoilering it

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
Total: £15,698

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Coming in from the past to ask why she has a huge deep pile rug on her kitchen floor. It must be disgusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think we’ve just cracked the age old question of “where do all the teaspoons go?”
That or one of the drawers she found in a haunted thrift shop and carted home accidentally opened the door into the ethereal plane of spoons. Sadly this portal into an eldritch dimension unfathomable by human brains sent her over the edge. Her writings are collected in a tome known as the NecroVomicon containing insane ramblings about burning human hair and dryer lint for uncanny rituals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.