Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1611979
How can you have a 'chortle' about calling your household of Compton-Monroes 'The Commons' and not realise you're bourgeois.

WTF, thanks Flirty, I was wrong but I think I could be forgiven! Playing £300 for the posh version of school classroom chairs... more money than sense
Indeed. She buys expensive crap and makes it look cheap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Apologies for the length I'll start spoilering it

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£400 Cotswold Company small sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company small sideboards
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable (bedroom)
£799 Cotswold Company chester dove grey writing bureau (similar)
£849 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak dining table
£399 Cotswold Company oakland rustic oak storage bench
£2,396 2x Cotswold Company chester dresser
£1,529 Cotswold Company chester grand dresser
£299 Cotswold Company bookcase (porch)
£800 77 Lipsticks
£200 14 Foundations
£250 40 Eyeliners
£500 misc makeup
£960 6x Roberts Revival Mini radio (assumed)
£158 orange nike trainers
£1,000 dining chairs (similar)
Total: £16,698

Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?
Vivienne Westwood dresses
Two pairs of granny curtain boiler suits
Botox
Fillers
Expensive haircuts
Artificial snow
Don’t forget the squatty potty

ETA secretsu beat me to it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought this was a canal rhyming joke! It's real? Is it specially for ickle smol pixies to clamber upon the loo?!?!?!
Oh dearheart, no. They’re for the bunged up middle classes who’ve been eating Jackslop. Apparently putting one’s feet up while taking a dump echoes the squatting position povs have to make do with and it just flies out of ya.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I thought this was a canal rhyming joke! It's real? Is it specially for ickle smol pixies to clamber upon the loo?!?!?!
No. Its to correctly align your sphincter and colon for your feaces to fall effortlessly from your body. We've all been shitting wrong!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Can one of the OG fraus tell me what the everloving duck this is supposed to be?! And why it’s covered in ‘Béchamel’ and glittery bat guano and served on a filthy table?
426C5F37-23F8-4B55-8E95-53B9A746931A.jpeg

FACT

414C4B64-45AF-4B13-83E0-CF993942C499.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's spent an absolute fortune on furniture considering she RENTS. When we rented we put up with some shocking stuff because I didn't see the point in spending on a house we would probably have to move from. It wasn't until we bought that I started to spend more. Even then, the majority of the upstairs still have Ikea Hemnes classics and I still get excited about decent solid wood furniture on Gumtree, etc because I love a bit of sanding down and painting.

Reading the lists of spendy items reminds me of the Martin Bashir documentary when he went shopping with Michael Jackson. She's the poorest spendaholic I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Losing track of things, has the Kitchenaid that she sprayed pink (or rose gold?) been included?

It's of course very typical of the working class to risk running an expensive stand mixer by spraying it with paint. 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
That’s actually a really important point Sendy. Even if she teamed up with Poundland or Wilko.
Jack is so lame that somewhere would lend/gift crockery and cutlery to her and she’d be like “nope, nothing turned up” then the next week we’d have some slop served on it
I remember a few years back, almost everything she did, she tagged Wilkos in it. But they didn't bite, even then. Eta this was even before the crappy bungalow. She kept raving on about jewelled window film. Rolls eyes, what a memory!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wasn’t working in a pharmacy one of her many, many, many jobs?
Imagine JM being your colleague? F*ck the rent, I wouldn't be able to cope with that voice of hers, nevermind her sparkling personality. I'd disappear at lunchtime and never return.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And why didn't she sit down? I mean, if I had physical difficulties and I was peeling a couple of hundred weight of po-tay-toes, then I'd probably pull up a pew. I'm beginning to think this might have been a made up story, what do you lot reckon?
I have no significant disabilities and normally sit down for veg prep cos it’s just easier 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1611895
This is such a strange space. To me it looks like an upper middle-class, magazine-shoot kitchen, fully aspirational and comfortably spenny, apart from the bizarre addition of the school chairs.

It's as though she substituted the chairs as a sign of quirkiness or poverty but just forgot the rest of the place shouts financial security and bourgeois tastes.
It’s the fake grass light fitting for me. What. Why. Who bleeping knows

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.