Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O, how I fondly remember when she posted about how she circulates her 'presented' and accessible crockery and vast collection of food staging items, on a seasonal basis (so she had four times the amount of tit she had on display, squirrelled away).

Never gave us updated, next season, circulation on her pointless showcasing of utter shite she has in her Cotswolds since, did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Of course she does 😂
See I believe the multiple radio thing. It plays into the shopping addiction, and the hoarding. I’m a bit of a hoarder, but I’m a charity shop addict and I spend hours collecting very cheap things that I don’t particularly need. But it’s harmless, benefits charity and I don’t lie about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So does she have a drawer full of knobs AND a drawer full of cocks? Does someone more knowledgeable than me want to have a go at pricing up the cocks as you did so well with the knobs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Another ex SCUBU mum here, sending all the vibes. It was years and years ago, and I can’t tell you what my premature kid* is up to this very day because 🔺 but it’ll be okay ❤

*Whose hospital pics are more like a rumpled crisp packet with tubes than JM’s, and I wonder, tbf, how far along her stay she was when that pic was taken.
BIB

I did consider that when posting the pic but Jack specifically said about it being 34 years ago making it sound like it was a newborn picture.

I'm sure that Jack would have posted that it was 1/2/3 months down the line if that had been the case. She wouldn't have missed the opportunity to pity party the life out of how she was the tiniest, smolest premature baby you ever did see.

Having said that, I'm suprised Mother H of the Roasties hasn't pulled up Jack claiming to be 3 months prem if it wasn't the case. She corrected Jack's false narrative about the birth mark. Maybe she's just TIRED of all the lies and can't be arsed publicly correcting yet another one.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Completely off topic but pray tell, who is that in your profile picture? It looks like an angry Mrs Hinch!

Oh the good old days when I ventured into Hunch's thread daily (has she moved into her house yet?:unsure:) . Jack Monroe scammer takes up all of my spare time these days, the greedy fecker!:rolleyes::poop:
That's Martha Raye aka "The Big Mouth" 🤭. I googled 'hellzapoppin' and in true 1941 jolly japes musical style, there's a cast of faces just made for profile pics! I mean look at her expression, that's a before/after a bowl of Jack's finest concoction 😋.

I know very little Hinch but I can imagine angry pics are never on show unless she casts an eye at Tattle (#586 WTF 😳). No one is willing the Jack threads to take top place more than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
O, how I fondly remember when she posted about how she circulates her 'presented' and accessible crockery and vast collection of food staging items, on a seasonal basis (so she had four times the amount of tit she had on display, squirrelled away).

Never gave us updated, next season, circulation on her pointless showcasing of utter shite she has in her Cotswolds since, did she?
Was she running a caff or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Although, hopefully he's like mine who just use their own speaker/earphones plus phone wherever they go and probably have never touched a radio in their lives :D

Yeh tried to get our SB to listen to the radio the other day and he said, and I quote, thats disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know she CLAIMED the two egg chairs were £150 each at Aldi but given her love of having things delivered right to the door asap and her total lack of regular aldi visits, isn’t it more plausible that she paid double that to get them delivered right to her doorstep ‘within 2 days’?!

Jack’s chairs

Also Jack’s chair.
A91877FA-C3C0-4C43-B94C-2B00DCDBF9D6.jpeg

Also, as well as the 6 digital radios she has at least two Roberts ones, a cream one and a grey one at £159.99 each. Credit to @lilamay for the spot in 2020

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Nearby where I grew up was a car showroom who according to local legend had their floor laid by West.
We all thought it was bollocks but after watching a couple of documentaries it transpired West did actually live nearby at the time and it was very likely true.
That reminds me. Does Jack wear contact lenses? Because she seemed to have a 'specs' phase, and then just didn't any more?

Reactions: 20
Nah, she was looking for anyone to attack, he took the piss, stood up to the attacks and it got traction. Laughing at Jack is not allowed and as he was immune to her usual weaponry she had a narc rage hissy fit.
if he’s a RW twit as well, at least he’s a useful RW twit.
Tom Numbers IS NOT right-wing. He was taking the piss about the likely new Italian PM! He’s part of football and Scouse Twitter - lots of piss-taking and hence his now legendary ‘dire’ tweet. Other tweets and likes show he’s left-wing, unsurprisingly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1611895
This is such a strange space. To me it looks like an upper middle-class, magazine-shoot kitchen, fully aspirational and comfortably spenny, apart from the bizarre addition of the school chairs.

It's as though she substituted the chairs as a sign of quirkiness or poverty but just forgot the rest of the place shouts financial security and bourgeois tastes.
Nah. Them chairs is spenny as duck. £300 per pair, so £1200 for the set.
77D8B406-AAF3-4FA0-AC79-9E5D9A86F752.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
So does she have a drawer full of knobs AND a drawer full of cocks? Does someone more knowledgeable than me want to have a go at pricing up the cocks as you did so well with the knobs?
Not a phrase I was expecting to read on here today tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
1664392656488.png

How can you have a 'chortle' about calling your household of Compton-Monroes 'The Commons' and not realise you're bourgeois.

Nah. Them chairs is spenny as duck. £300 per pair, so £1200 for the set.
View attachment 1611976
WTF, thanks Flirty, I was wrong but I think I could be forgiven! Playing £300 for the posh version of school classroom chairs... more money than sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Thankyou ninnies x

£428 fancy knobs (and counting)
£250 at least on magnetic Allegra spice jars
£315 at least (assuming there are only 7 but I think it’s more) on snake charmer kitchen baskets
£95 Abigail Aherne grey hare table lamp
£72 antique bird of paradise porcelain door knobs and finger plates (bedroom door)
(+£432 if she's done the other say 6 internal doors as well)
£400 Cotswold Company sideboard (living room, blue)
£229 Cotswold Company tallboy (bedroom, ivory)
£800 2 other Cotswold Company sideboards? (does she have 3 in total?)
£25 wooden calculator (unused)
£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration
£100 pigskin hat
£339 All Saints belfern suede biker jacket
£155 Morris & Co. Strawberry Thief curtains (median price £65-245)
£1,550 Tiffany pearl hoop earrings sterling silver (two pairs)
£150 DM boots (other ones, not the willow ones mentioned upthread)
£104 rusty eBay spoons
£110 couple of Oliver Bonas jumpers
£80 Emma Bridgewater toaster with TOASTER on it
£780 At least two Burberry scarves: one for her and one for LJC
£110 Crosley cruiser suitcase turntable
Total: £6,559

77 lipsticks?
14 foundations?
40 eyeliners?
Two Burberry Jackets (but I think they were pre-Patreon, correct?)
Shoes (not) left behind by stylist/left on after photo shoot? - I forget the brand these are
The new pair of boots she bought after wearing the taped together pair for a while on TV (despite having other pairs ...?)
Designer dog?
304 Christmas tree decorations (many were 🔺 by clever fraus)?
£35 boiler suit (which was dyed pink)
£10 squid game guard mask from the market
£44 per roll wallpaper used as ADHD friendly “to-do” list
“Gifted” kitchen aid £300 or more, now ruined by rose gold spray paint
“£5” denim cargo trousers from Primark
£20 black pleather Primark boots with chain

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
All her STUFF makes me so bleeping itchy, my brain wants me to rip my skin off so it can take my skeleton for a walk.

The key (for me) to managing my ND stuff is to have as little as possible, and only what is necessary. I currently own 4 mugs because I know if I have more than that, I won’t wash any, I’ll just keep using them until there’s none left - if I had as many as she does, I’d be winning a double Nobel Prize for accidentally creating sentient life and finding a new super antibiotic or some tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.