Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like anyone would do that. I imagine, if this even happened at all, at worst he was mildly surprised or nonplussed, seeing as tinned food is just food that's been in a tin. She has to elevenerife every little thing.
Surprised that was the first time in her life she's needed security with all that stalker drama she's had.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s posting stories now too!
Symptomatic of a compulsive spender/hoarder, there's hundreds of pounds worth of handles there and regardless of if she found them in a puddle/charity shop/other excuse that's how much they're worth. So even if she got them for peanuts they could be stuck on eBay for a tidy profit but instead she can afford to have them sitting around in a drawer. Hard to 🔺 because there's so much vintage 'style' tat but the ones on her bedroom door I found were the real deal so I have no reason to believe these aren't.

How on earth has she even made bubble bath? You need sodium laurel sulphate for bubbles. That wouldn't be cheap to just order. Is she a chemist now? It's so baffling.
Didn't Jack say she phoned a chemist (et al) in the Grenfell post? That bollocks about decades of experience between them or something. It still concerns me that she said she uses a 'compartment' of the slow cooker while simultaneously cooking food in the others. For me that's knocking on dangerous or at least reckless miserly behaviour.
The slow cooker thing reminds me of one extreme miser I knew, with them it completely dominated their behaviour. The worst I saw was them blow their nose and then use the ahem, moisture to clean the dust off the bin lid before chucking it in 😷 Nevermind the fact they were using disposable tissue instead of a hanky but you see what I mean, it's not rational behaviour.

Was just watching her at the Edinburgh book festival a few years back & I can’t believe she said some guy found out the food she’d cooked was all made from tins so he chased her out & she needed security. Of course, before he found out he’d declared it ‘the best meal he’d ever eaten but I suppose some people just don’t like to be wrong’ (at 9 mins in).
Jesus Christ Jack, at least go for lies that might actually pass. This is the equivalent of a 5 year old-and not in a cute way but in a horrifically embarrassing way. I cannot understand how she can not see it. Normal people recognise such ridiculous lies a mile off Jack, seriously.
Putting her feet on the chair back then, dirty habit 😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Like anyone would do that. I imagine, if this even happened at all, at worst he was mildly surprised or nonplussed, seeing as tinned food is just food that's been in a tin. She has to elevenerife every little thing.
The whole thing is seriously cringe. Just said she got £25k for the first book too then started boasting about being on her 7th (book). So much for ‘7p per book eh’?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She posted this pic on Insta on her birthday with the caption '34 years ago today' or something similar..

I have to say, that's the biggest most well developed 3 month prem baby I've ever seen.

Did she mean she was 3 weeks early? Baffled.

1664364557510.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Just watched 2 minutes of that video because I can’t stand the wine/tea thing. Italian Nonna’s do not present risotto as this super difficult/super secret dish at all. What a load of bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe we’re missing out on Princess Orangery’s cold takes on the current mortgage market/property ownership #discourse 😭 can’t believe I prioritised a boring af long old project with lots of waiting around in anticipation of chaos this week and she’s just left me bored senseless!

Dave Hadjicostas will have to let us know his top budgeting tips in her absence after dropping the revelationary landlord top tip of making more money from property hoarding simply by being given them mortgage free.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She posted this pic on Insta on her birthday with the caption '34 years ago today' or something similar..

I have to say, that's the biggest most well developed 3 month prem baby I've ever seen.

Did she mean she was 3 weeks early? Baffled.

View attachment 1610935

She never forgets her own birthday, but she does forget her son's one. (It's like a week later than hers and she admitted this during one of her Edinburgh talks.)

She also gets a M&S Caterpillar cake, whereas SB has to have own brand. Mother. Of. The. Year.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
As we’re in this lull before the storm, ...
Funny you say that. With Jack types of people you're never quite sure (and thus are always on edge) as to whether this lull is the calm before or after a storm; an unspoken apology/false promise of amends, or a build up of irrational rage/crazy.

I speak heartfeltedly due to some childhood experience. Poor family and friends of Jack

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
This made me laugh for a lot of reasons, but looks like Jack's gone international.

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 12.30.46.png

• Haha
Reactions: 99
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.