Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This and James Martin releasing a book literally called... 'Potato' feels like apex tier trolling 🤣🤣🤣

I bet JM * really * fuckin' hates potatoes, now!🤣🤣🤣
By the sounds of James’ video he wasn’t even ready to do a promo… he hasn’t even got the books yet! But being an enterprising, clued in, media savvy (handsome) man that he is, probably with a wicked PR team behind him saw Potatogate and jumped right on it and to him I doth my cap and declare Chapeau dear James 50 ways to make a spud Martin!!

and Jack.. Hi! 🙋🏼‍♀️ That’s how you use your social media platform in the best interest of your career you flake!! Which by the way some of those trifles were dearly missing. 100’s & 1000’s on a trifle? Mama Shugs would NEVER! Crushed flakes as a topping all day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thursday evening: the fraus discuss Nord (in a conversation about VPNs)

Sunday evening: Jack deactivates

Monday: news comes out that the Nordstream pipeline sprang a leak.

Are we sure we didn't accidentally activate her russian spy programming while she was grunking? I bet the Pumble has jaws which can chew through steel 🤔

Insta followers, keep an eye out for her mentioning a city adjacent break in Bornholm/Denmark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I might book a holiday to Cyprus next year just to piss her off. (I don't know how, we do not follow each other!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This squig is posting loads of potato cookbooks passive aggressively, go potato squig!
AB9C3707-A023-43A4-83AD-419D088039F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
HOW has this person been made famous for her cooking? They all look like... aeroplane food that's been vomited up by a Labrador.
I've got two Labradors and quite frankly, they'd be embarrassed if they vomited up something that looked like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How on earth has she even made bubble bath? You need sodium laurel sulphate for bubbles. That wouldn't be cheap to just order. Is she a chemist now? It's so baffling.
She's making bubble bath by boiling down soap yet using shower gel in the washing machine 🤷🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Without sounding like a bastard, just saying, but bubble bath is hardly an essential. It's lovely, yes, a hot bath full of soft bubbles is a treat, but not necessary. Just hot water and a bar of soap will get you clean. She makes up such tit lies and priorities things that expose her middle-class status.

Fun fact, use to have Fairy liquid baths as a kid if my folks couldn't afford bubble bath that week. (My mum was adamant that only Fairy liquid was suitable, to this day she'd never buy an own brand washing up liquid 🤷‍♀️ IDK why, pals).
Also, you can get decent bubble bath for about 99p. A lot cheaper than having to pay for electricity to melt down bars of soap or whatever. So her 'recipe' is not even cost effective, probably smells like tit, so bad for eczema (to this day even 'sensitive' soap brings me up in eczema rash) and won't even make great bubbles. Also if cheap soap will probably cause thrush.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Why is she carrying on as normal on Instagram whilst having one god almighty narc ghosting strop on twitter? Her use of social media is bizarre. Twitter and Instagram don't exist in parallel universes. Then again, the amount of people fawning faux sympathy from her on twitter whilst she's carrying on having a lovely time on Instagram, makes me think perhaps they do. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her fans definitely think they do. I tit you not, I saw one accuse someone of stalking last night for *checks notes* seeing that she'd posted on her public insta. Utterly unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.