Jack Monroe #406 Foodbank Anna Delvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold me back. I've always wanted to live in a house decorated in the style of the sorting room in an Oxfam shop.
No, she's going to make us explode with envy remember? In her new place she's going to style like a home magazine photo shoot using old school lockers and things from skips.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I’m jacks “target audience” in that I am very low income, struggling etc, and exactly this. We just don’t have bubble baths, it’s not a necessity. If the kids really want bubbles I just stick some liquid soap of some variety in, but also, you can definitely buy bubble bath for less than a pound.
You aren’t her audience at all! Her audience is you patronising sister/friend/cousin with knows you are worse off than them who can process your situation by reading up how you can manage and budget better etc and might even buy you this book to teach to budget better

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The woman who was hounded off Twitter last month for laughing at the rinsed hoops has posted a thread on Mumsnet called ‘Roast potatoes anyone?’ with 😂 as the first message.

People are either taking the piss or are bemused. Until this poor squig posted last night

AE0F0FD9-DC3B-44CE-8A7C-EB45F9DB4A61.jpeg

Doesn’t appear to be a sock, just a bit dim

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I reckon she could do a cookbook for Labradors - mine would eat her food enthusiastically (he eats his own tit and cat/toddler vomit happily).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm really distressed by that bit of sponge that's sitting at a jaunty angle. It looks like it's trying to come to the surface and get us. THAT TRIFLE IS LITERALLY TRYING TO DO US IN. SEND HELPOS.
What if it's not sponge? What if, as @BubbleDuck foretold, it's UNDERCOOKED ROAST POTATO????? 🥔☠⚰

1664368533261.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was a bit mad at uni and one time when i was feeling ill, i ran myself a bath and squirted shower gel in. Guess what i have a few bubbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So why not help your dear sweet mum? You
Lazy waste of space! Rather than criticise her for your birthmarks and not feeding you and SB?
CBD8933E-973F-4094-B1ED-46E63C98CF4C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
So why not help your dear sweet mum? You
Lazy waste of space! Rather than criticise her for your birthmarks and not feeding you and SB? View attachment 1611069
What's Big Dave doing when his poor disabled wife is grappling with kilos of potatoes? Could he not give her a hand so the family don't need to eat tit roasts or take everyone out for a slap up lunch with his landlording riches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
So Jack, now you’re not making a twit of yourself on Twitter and have thus freed up at least ten hours in your day (conservative estimate) for other things, how’s that heckin big declutter of yours coming along, pal?

Edit: I cannot spell today 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I am surprised she is not spitting feathers about the increase to interest rates. Some bloke in news yesterday wad looking to buy in Essex with inheritance but is now worried he wont be able to afford the mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just musing - if she does return to Twitter, she's doomed isn't she ? Anything she posts is now up to scrutiny by thousands of people who didn't know her before.... whatever shred of credibility she had, which was little, has been annihilated
Very true.
She has brought a lot of scrutiny on herself. And it ain't going away, whether she has flounced from Twitter or not. All the questions that have been rightfully raised are not going to magically disappear conveniently.

I had scarcely heard of her, bar maybe noticing the books in bookshops -not even sure that I did- but when I joined Tattle I noticed the most liked posts every day were almost all from threads about her. And I dived in. 🤣

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.