Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping irony. Scams potentially hundreds of thousands of pounds with a bullshit back story and poverty cosplay, but in the end its some half cooked potatoes that take her down rather than the old bill šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Talking of the old bill:

chrome_screenshot_1664205593226.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Who wouldā€™ve thought roast potatoes wouldā€™ve lead to this!! She canā€™t even blame people ā€œabusingā€ her. It was the most ingnrable comment about a potato šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
This is amazing and has made my day!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
"desperate for attention". He said your mum's potatoes looked less than appetizing and you launched a full scale attack. I don't think Tom's the desperate one here.

Wait I'm confused, she's worked hard to get this platform? I thought she fell into it entirely by accident, reluctantly?
Will no one ever understand the emotional exhaustion of being the only one to care about the poors, the burden of having invented budget cookery, the pressure of being the only one to have the ear of Google bigwigs?

Will someone think of the pictures of yorkshires and potatoes that might never have seen the light of day without Jackā€™s 100 work week?

This is the thanks she gets for selflessly providing the option for people to fund her patreon that might otherwise have been spent unwisely. For shame, Missy T. For shame

• Haha
Reactions: 43
šŸšØ Newsflash: Despite #Spudgate Jack is still not quite as talked-about as Doncaster Airport:

9E562CC8-D428-4EB8-B514-0C7782970756.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Who wouldā€™ve thought roast potatoes wouldā€™ve lead to this!! She canā€™t even blame people ā€œabusingā€ her. It was the most ingnrable comment about a potato šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
This is amazing and has made my day!
It's all over a bleeping TATTIE !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Isnā€™t the conference in Liverpool? Thatā€™s a bit of a schlep if sheā€™s leaving now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Picturing Mrs. H smiling fondly as she pulls the pale potatoes out of the oven. She places them on the stove top, pleased with her efforts and snaps a photo for the family WhatsApp, blissfully unaware of what would follow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 122
While we're all champagne owling PEOPLE WILL STARVE because Jack is no longer on Twitter and wasn't at the conference. We should all be ashamed of ourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can't laugh this hard while at work. I may have to take an extended lunch break and go eat some chips in honour of these momentous events.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
All she had to do in reply to Tom's 'dire' comment was post something like this. But no. Off she goes in her humourless and self righteous manner. Most people just laugh at her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I love how she cant threaten AM with 'LiBeL' because everything Molly has shared has been Jackanorys own wordsšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 57
i wonder if anyone ever guessed that the answer to ā€œDaddy or Chips?ā€ was ā€œMummy and Roast Potatoesā€?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.