Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Still trying to get my head around her 'anthology of austerity deaths', painfully researched from the six ring binders full of other people's loved ones' coroner reports. It would be so, so grotesquely offensive if it were true.
Is this is a good time to let everyone know that the Chief Coroner has confirmed that Jack only has access to the redacted reports that are in the public domain?

Screenshot_20220922_113702.jpg

Basically she's exaggerated the level of access she has to official information, same as she did with the ONS stuff.

I still think it's absolutely ghoulish behaviour to print off any information about the deaths of strangers and hoard it in your bedroom, but at least now we've confirmed our suspicions that none of it includes any confidential details.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 218

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Frauen,
I've been lurking for the past three months, after having first mithered my way here shortaly after matching Jack on Tinder.

Since then I've counted at least 23 separate chaoses (chaoi?). In just the last 24 hours she has humiliated her mother in front of a vast audience, sent her flying monkeys on a bloodthirsty rampage, and weaponised both disability and suicide.

She's an absolute horror, isn't she?

I truly hope she breaks out of this destructive cycle and finds some peace for herself - but I'm also so very glad that I found the canal and avoided being drawn in by her nonsense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 163

Tin Can Crook

Chatty Member
Jack: My disabled warrior mum reads all my tweets!

Also Jack: Just got railed for 6 hours in exchange for a quarter pounder, aren't you all jealous 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 153

Gooner11

Fraus I have been lurking here since thread one but have come out of hiding to announce it’s my birthday today and this tater chaos has been the best present ever.
Go well pals

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 152

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
wow hi! Please can I ask: are you the doctor, the English teacher or the candlestick maker?
I'm none of those... I think she tweeted a reference about being tempted by someone who's poly, which might have been about me - but, really, wfk?

I am a man in my mid-40s, though - so the canal were spot on in their guesses about the sort of person she was targeting!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 151