Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to dear heart @jenny2603 for thread title suggestion, from a squiggle tweet. Your prize is one of Ma Monroe's prized roast spuds pal šŸ˜¬
Speaking of which, as we speak, Jack has actually flounced off twitter due to an avalanche of mirth at said potatoes.
Calls from squigs for the perpetrators to be arrested (seriously) must not have reached Essex Celebrity Squad ears yet.
Oh yes it is all trolls fault that Jack has been unable to catch up on Patreon for nearly two years šŸ˜‚

Please add any other recaps!
Go well tender ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
She really is so unpleasant, and even if she was actually doing any of the campaigning or activism she and her followers claim she does it wouldn't make up for any of *waves hands* this.

Her twitter undermines her whole platform. Have a private one for griping about "the haterz", but keep the public one for promoting agencies doing useful work, sharing links to new blog posts, etc etc. Actually write some new blog posts. Having a go at anyone who comes along, throwing flaily fits about stalkers and trolls, all interspersed with goofily-worded implausible anecdotes about what a totes amazeballs life she lives, does her no favors. Nor does encouraging people like the ones who piled onto Tom, or Karl (even if he's re-drunk the koolaid).

• Heart
Reactions: 86
well, what a day. Did anyone manage a screenshot of her shouting at Tom the squig about him trying to piggyback off her following? She is deranged.

she is not off twitter, she may have deleted that account but you bet your left pumble that she is still browsing reading all the fallout from the JMs about how their poor smol pixie Jack has been driven from the hellsite by the evil trolls. She'll come back when her craving for attention gets too much.. I imagine in a couple of hours.

Reactions: 85
Meanwhile on Twitter, it's like the last 5 hours never happened.
Screenshot_20220926_160306.jpg

Edit: think this might be a cached version from my phone. Her account is still showing for me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
well, what a day. Did anyone manage a screenshot of her shouting at Tom the squig about him trying to piggyback off her following? She is deranged.

she is not off twitter, she may have deleted that account but you bet your left pumble that she is still browsing reading all the fallout from the JMs about how their poor smol pixie Jack has been driven from the hellsite by the evil trolls. She'll come back when her craving for attention gets too much.. I imagine in a couple of hours.
I reckon tomorrow about 10am.

Reactions: 26
So she's back on twitter already?

That wasn't a long abstination.. is abstination a word? I dunno tbh šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Screenshot_20220926_160419.jpg

Is it this one?

So full disclosure, I was archiving as quickly as I could on my end but she locked down her account before I could so I was mostly unsuccessful.

Here is the initial thread: https://archive.ph/B0Yqk

Here's her saying she doesn't give a tit if you come after her: https://archive.ph/7AvbV

Here's her pulling a full DARVO, acting like the victim after Tom received over 200 tweets, mostly attacking him, many of which were abusive:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Wow, am seeing a lot of very leftist people I follow (Jack's target audience) suggest that she takes a break. She's not well. Hope she deletes and gets some help.

Reactions: 56

Roast Potato changed my life
Roast potato showed me the way
If you want to know what is wrong from right
You must listen to what the Roast Potato saysā€¦.

ā€œTell the truth/do not lieā€
duck off Roast Potato
ā€œDont send your monkeys off to flyā€
duck off Roast Potato

And if you want to move on from a grift
Then your flour you must always Si-iiifft

ā€donā€™t be so mean, with your wordsā€
duck off Roast Potatoā€
ā€donā€™t interchange all your herbsā€
duck off Roast Potatoā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thankyouverymuch to Patreon Squig for gifting me the thread title. This award is for both of us but I shall gift you the prize tater for safekeeping. #selfless #sharing #caring

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
To me, this thread will always be:

Jack Monroe #405 Something went wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 114
Well this is interesting...... sounds to me like Essex Police not only have no idea about a celeb squad but want to know who is saying they have šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ are the receipts on the wiki of Jack saying this? I think things could be about to get interesting!

chrome_screenshot_1664205050656.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.