Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she had to do in reply to Tom's 'dire' comment was post something like this. But no. Off she goes in her humourless and self righteous manner. Most people just laugh at her now.

She doesn't have a sense of humour. Unfortunately she thinks she does which is why the cringe is strong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The weaponisation of her mother’s disability really did it for me. I’m disabled and also struggle with simple tasks, and disabled people are very online vigilant and don’t like content about us being posted without permission, since we are already so dehumanised. The last thing I’m sure her mother needs is a grifting daughter posting about her mother’s disability to own the “trolls”.

• Heart
Reactions: 138
Speaking of criticising non blue tickers food, as those meanies did about potatoes. This was Jack in April.

View attachment 1606608
These posts were sought out by Jack. And why 'regurgitated by a labrador' is better than 'dire' is anyone's guess. (No idea of posters health status btw)
Anyway she saw her criticism as 'mild' and deleted, pointing out how ridiculous it was for 'bad-faith concern-trolls' to get worked up over it all.
Quite 🙄
She can criticise others food - no one else can.

View attachment 1606619
"Costed the ingredients correctly"

What by using her weird 9p measurements, that only apply on every third Tuesday in April, rather than doing what everyone else does and add it up at the till.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
i suspect this is the reason she’s been a bit spiky. Things are drying up because people are being careful about associating with her
Honestly this is huge, I wonder if it's because of the controversy or merely her own unreliability.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 1606601

Is it this one?

So full disclosure, I was archiving as quickly as I could on my end but she locked down her account before I could so I was mostly unsuccessful.

Here is the initial thread: https://archive.ph/B0Yqk

Here's her saying she doesn't give a tit if you come after her: https://archive.ph/7AvbV

Here's her pulling a full DARVO, acting like the victim after Tom received over 200 tweets, mostly attacking him, many of which were abusive:
OMG. She said 'youse'? Can I die of embarrassment yet?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Still trying to get my head around her 'anthology of austerity deaths', painfully researched from the six ring binders full of other people's loved ones' coroner reports. It would be so, so grotesquely offensive if it were true.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Is there anything more british than being taken down by a friggin roastie 😭😭🤣🤣

this is the laugh I needed today for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
3F480EAE-26F1-449D-8959-1D725292FA66.jpeg

Hoping this message comes through over the potato saga, else it’s rinsed hoops all over again. In other news, has anyone been able to blag the Twitter ID? One way of checking if she has deleted and deactivated with an ‘I’ll be back…’

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 101
The weaponisation of her mother’s disability really did it for me. I’m disabled and also struggle with simple tasks, and disabled people are very online vigilant and don’t like content about us being posted without permission, since we are already so dehumanised. The last thing I’m sure her mother needs is a grifting daughter posting about her mother’s disability to own the “trolls”.
Quite. And I can't imagine her mother was after pity. She seems very private.
And when that didn't work to bring in the death of two friends is just the pits.
Someone mildly mocked some potatoes.

Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.