Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of criticising non blue tickers food, as those meanies did about potatoes. This was Jack in April.

View attachment 1606608
These posts were sought out by Jack. And why 'regurgitated by a labrador' is better than 'dire' is anyone's guess. (No idea of posters health status btw)
Anyway she saw her criticism as 'mild' and deleted, pointing out how ridiculous it was for 'bad-faith concern-trolls' to get worked up over it all.
Quite 🙄
She can criticise others food - no one else can.

View attachment 1606619
I would much rather eat either of those than anything I've seen Jack come up with, TBH.

Reactions: 28
Wow account deactivated it’s like the good old days!
Grunking through the potatoes chaos was hilarious. She really has a chip on her shoulder about potatoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Public service announcement: If you search "roast potatoes" on twitter, basically all the tweets are about Jack lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Erm, looks like Jack is due at the labour party conference fringe today...
View attachment 1606641
just went onto their website and looks like she's been replaced:

1664205829694.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 115
Speaking of criticising non blue tickers food, as those meanies did about potatoes. This was Jack in April.

View attachment 1606608
These posts were sought out by Jack. And why 'regurgitated by a labrador' is better than 'dire' is anyone's guess. (No idea of posters health status btw)
Anyway she saw her criticism as 'mild' and deleted, pointing out how ridiculous it was for 'bad-faith concern-trolls' to get worked up over it all.
Quite 🙄
She can criticise others food - no one else can.

View attachment 1606619
Is there any point asking how these costings aren't correct compared with her FORENSIC analysis??

Reactions: 30
Guessing Jack won’t be adding this to the Grifty Kitchen strap lines alongside Jay Rayner:

‘Dire’ Tom off Twitter

Edit: Removing the username (I think everyone on Twitter has seen the thread by now but just being careful)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Anyone else notice that Jack went all wrong during thread 404 ? Error 404 Jack not found

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
OMG I go to bed early and next-level Potatogate chaos breaks out. That's it, I've learned my lesson, late nights 🌙 only from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I worry, that with Jack gone from Twitter, people will literally starve.

• Haha
Reactions: 88
Erm, looks like Jack is due at the labour party conference fringe today...
View attachment 1606641
I will HOOT if she forgot about this because she was too busy defending the honour of some shite roasties.

I suppose after turning up late to last year's Conference, she had to one-up herself by forgetting to go at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.