Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only she had replied "well that's your opinion but they taste great" to Tom all this (looks around at burnt, barren landscape of hellsite) would never have happened 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119
Trending because she had a hissy fit about her mum's undercooked potatoes in front of everyone. Embarrazzzing.

Screenshot 2022-09-26 at 16.12.13.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Oh man, went on the school run and missed the flounce. I’m enjoying the amount of tweets saying she’s ‘finally’ been hounded off twitter. She used to get hounded off every couple of weeks didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1606601

Is it this one?

So full disclosure, I was archiving as quickly as I could on my end but she locked down her account before I could so I was mostly unsuccessful.

Here is the initial thread: https://archive.ph/B0Yqk

Here's her saying she doesn't give a tit if you come after her: https://archive.ph/7AvbV

Here's her pulling a full DARVO, acting like the victim after Tom received over 200 tweets, mostly attacking him, many of which were abusive:
"desperate for attention". He said your mum's potatoes looked less than appetizing and you launched a full scale attack. I don't think Tom's the desperate one here.

Wait I'm confused, she's worked hard to get this platform? I thought she fell into it entirely by accident, reluctantly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Speaking of criticising non blue tickers food, as those meanies did about potatoes. This was Jack in April.

Screenshot_20220926_150617.jpg

These posts were sought out by Jack. And why 'regurgitated by a labrador' is better than 'dire' is anyone's guess. (No idea of posters health status btw)
Anyway she saw her criticism as 'mild' and deleted, pointing out how ridiculous it was for 'bad-faith concern-trolls' to get worked up over it all.
Quite 🙄
She can criticise others food - no one else can.

Screenshot_20220926_150650.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 139
Speaking of criticising non blue tickers food, as those meanies did about potatoes. This was Jack in April.

View attachment 1606608
These posts were sought out by Jack. And why 'regurgitated by a labrador' is better than 'dire' is anyone's guess. (No idea of posters health status btw)
Anyway she saw her criticism as 'mild' and deleted, pointing out how ridiculous it was for 'bad-faith concern-trolls' to get worked up over it all.
Quite 🙄

View attachment 1606619
Is she on the verge of a breakdown every single day?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

View attachment 1606608
Quite 🙄

View attachment 1606619
Oh what an absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m absolutely dying at the idea people will be texting her asking her if she’s ok, what happened, she’s deactivated her twitter.. and she’s going to have to reply that a man said her mums potatoes didn’t look very nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 109
20 pages behind, went to go laugh at people roasting her mum's potatoes (because they bleeping need it, sorry Evelyn) and HER ACCOUNT IS GONE OVER THIS? Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

View attachment 1606608
Quite 🙄

View attachment 1606619
On the edge of a breakdown herself, was she? Again, yeah? Bad-faith, huh?

Have a great day

Reactions: 41

View attachment 1606608
Quite 🙄

View attachment 1606619
She is such a nasty, manipulative piece of work. It most likely wasn't the costings people thought was out of line, you microwaved plum, it was the totally unnecessary (and ironic, considering your own food photography and cooking skills - both those meals look more appetizing than anything Jack has ever produced) "regurgitated by a Labrador". But boohoo mental health, don't be mean to widdle me 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 78

View attachment 1606608
Quite 🙄

View attachment 1606619
The hypocrisy of it all is what continually makes me so irritated with her. Her doing this is worse BECAUSE she has more followers. If she’d never engaged with Tom barely anyone would have seen his posts!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.