Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheesh. What the hell happened to ‘not showing up to every argument I’ve been invited to’?

She’s absolutely bleeping ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 68
1664207154411.png

I know this squig is being dead serious, but the way it's written is straight out of the Jacktionary and almost reads like she's taking the piss out of her. Softly, gently, gleefully, HUNGRILY

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Quite. And I can't imagine her mother was after pity. She seems very private.
And when that didn't work to bring in the death of two friends is just the pits.
Someone mildly mocked some potatoes.
She probably uses her mother’s blue parking badge when her mum isn’t looking so she can get in a parking space.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously now, I hope jack has her family nearby that can comfort her. Her mum and dad especially, her brother, SB and SBs dad, the dog and not forgetting Aunt Bessie of course.
She'll need all the support at this trying time. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 58
LJC am I glad I'm working from home today.

All I can say is

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Potato Tom has made my week and Monday isn't even over yet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Erm, looks like Jack is due at the labour party conference fringe today...
View attachment 1606641
Fringe events are not necessarily part of the official conference line up. Focus Groups and Lobby Groups sometimes rock up and hold events in the city that are not associated with the formal conference events. 🔺 My partner is speaking at a formal fringe event and they do their due diligence on who they invite or are associated with. Social Media accounts of participants are scrutinised as it can make for a tabloid headline if controversial, and the real messages that the party want in the press can be overshadowed. 🔺 I am attending tomorrow in a professional capacity.

One thing I can guarantee is that there will be more talk and speculation about the Bank of England base rate and the impact on the economy than someone else's photo of roast potatoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Spudgate!!! I actually have some roasties (with onion) in the oven right now as I never got round to making them yesterday. Loosely based on THAT MANS par boil, bash em up recipe which was a revelation back in the day. Rate my spuds!!!
I mean... if you like them that's the main thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Still trying to get my head around her 'anthology of austerity deaths', painfully researched from the six ring binders full of other people's loved ones' coroner reports. It would be so, so grotesquely offensive if it were true.
Bear in mind she's friends with the woman who opened the Jack The Ripper museum so frames of reference are a bit skewed as to morality!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Spudgate!!! I actually have some roasties (with onion) in the oven right now as I never got round to making them yesterday. Loosely based on THAT MANS par boil, bash em up recipe which was a revelation back in the day. Rate my spuds!!!
I like to do mine with onion too :)

Reactions: 18
It’s not worth screenshotting, but my Twitter is full of lefties just *laughing* at her. All people I was side-eyeing as they were supporting her a couple of months ago.
She has well and truly fumbled the bag!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Better than Jack's disabled Ma's sentient roasties, 'fo 'sho.

Reactions: 23
Seriously now, I hope jack has her family nearby that can comfort her. Her mum and dad especially, her brother, SB and SBs dad, the dog and not forgetting Aunt Bessie of course.
She'll need all the support at this trying time. ❤
Her partner, who she's had to call home from work because she did a chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.