Jack Monroe #405 Jack the Ripoff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spudgate!!! I actually have some roasties (with onion) in the oven right now as I never got round to making them yesterday. Loosely based on THAT MANS par boil, bash em up recipe which was a revelation back in the day. Rate my spuds!!!
SHAN'T. I fear the wrath of the flying....somethings.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1606601

Is it this one?

So full disclosure, I was archiving as quickly as I could on my end but she locked down her account before I could so I was mostly unsuccessful.

Here is the initial thread: https://archive.ph/B0Yqk

Here's her saying she doesn't give a tit if you come after her: https://archive.ph/7AvbV

Here's her pulling a full DARVO, acting like the victim after Tom received over 200 tweets, mostly attacking him, many of which were abusive:
I may be developing a little crush on Tom. 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I used to avoid the JM threads as they move so quickly, plus I had to mute JM on Twitter years ago, I can’t believe how much I’ve been missing out - this has been the best laugh I have had all year. What an absolute weapon🤣.

Tom is a legend - did he have to follow Jack to be able to comment or is there any chance this all happened to him by mistake and the post was just a random appearance on his timeline 🤣 🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Top notch chaos ending in a deactivation? Chef's kiss 💋

Sorry but howling @ the two dead friends claim when she was losing the ridiculous battle on potato-gate. If Jack Monroe doesn't make a wild claim while struggling to make herself the victim in a situation, did the chaos really happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I reckon Jack went crying to her mum saying people were being ableist about her roasties and her mum was like " number 1, youre the one that shared the pic of my roasties so all of this is your doing, and number 2, i couldnt give less of a duck what ppl on twitter think of my roasties."

I used to avoid the JM threads as they move so quickly, plus I had to mute JM on Twitter years ago, I can’t believe how much I’ve been missing out - this has been the best laugh I have had all year. What an absolute weapon🤣.

Tom is a legend - did he have to follow Jack to be able to comment or is there any chance this all happened to him by mistake and the post was just a random appearance on his timeline 🤣 🥔🥔🥔

It appeared on his timeline. He didnt have a clue who she was!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
The weaponisation of her mother’s disability really did it for me. I’m disabled and also struggle with simple tasks, and disabled people are very online vigilant and don’t like content about us being posted without permission, since we are already so dehumanised. The last thing I’m sure her mother needs is a grifting daughter posting about her mother’s disability to own the “trolls”.
I've seen quite a few disabled squigs (and their family) saying the same. This is just one but there has been plenty, there's a real backlash happening about her bringing her mum's disability into the ring (quite rightly)
Screenshot_20220926_165438.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 96
View attachment 1606691
Hoping this message comes through over the potato saga, else it’s rinsed hoops all over again. In other news, has anyone been able to blag the Twitter ID? One way of checking if she has deleted and deactivated with an ‘I’ll be back…’
When you deactivate you get 30 days in which to reactivate. If you don’t do so in that time your account is deleted and the username becomes available.

She’ll be back.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I may be developing a little crush on Tom. 😇
Funny how World’s Greatest Liverpool Fan Jack didn’t clock his Steven Gerrard avi and think twice before trying to pile on a Scouser. As my Liverpool pals would say - give your head a wobble, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm sad that commonsense prevails, and to sleep I shall go in the Antipodes.

Enjoy Potato Day, everyone. I look forward to the chaos. God speed, Jack; have a great day, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's interesting. I've been sitting trying to digest the chaos of Potatogate (and I digested it better than a prune and chicken porridge pilaf) and it's just struck me that I feel so affected by what Jack's doing because she reminds me of my ex-narcissist from many years ago. It's uncanny. This was in the days before Twitter, and he'd disappear for days at a time and wouldn't reply to texts, after guilt tripping me about stuff to deflect from his own wrongdoings.

I've been sat here feeling so conflicted since she posted about her two friends that died, and while I'm very sorry for her, it just triggered a lot of flashbacks for me. Part of me feels concerned that Jack might harm herself, but in a way, she's already harming herself with all this ridiculous Twitter nonsense. I wish she'd just own up to her wrongdoings, get rid of her socials while she gets herself together, and find another way of making her living that won't take money away from the very people she's claiming to try and help.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I've lost count of the number of deactivations since these threads started. In Jack's favour, barely anyone outside of Tattle noticed them.

This time, though ... cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 78
View attachment 1606691
Hoping this message comes through over the potato saga, else it’s rinsed hoops all over again. In other news, has anyone been able to blag the Twitter ID? One way of checking if she has deleted and deactivated with an ‘I’ll be back…’
Ohh it's not her fault! Don't be able-ist it's jacks ADHD. Stop making her accountable for taking money and not fulfilling commitments, let her carry on scamming she's autistic don't ya know

Reactions: 26
I’ve been following this all day on Twitter, I love Tom 😂 I didn’t even know she had a thread on here or all the drama associated, I’m usually over at that other scammy pricks page PTWM but I am invested in this, will properly read the wiki later. It’s the deleting her whole Twitter account over a potato for me. 😂😂😂🥔🥔🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I feel horrible saying this but I don’t believe two of her friends died in the last 2 days. in the last 2 days she has posted: a photo of ’roast’ (and that’s how you use apostrophes Jack) potatoes, a butterfly and two pictures of her dog. Then when that failed to quieten the sniggering, she pulled out the anthology of deaths. And when that didn’t work, she pulled out dead friends including a suicide

For newer fraus, a few weeks ago, she claimed two of her friends were in ICU. So two seriously ill friends and now two who have died. It seems unlikely a friend was in ICU, recovered and then killed themself. So three friends? Or four?

She’s a lying vile ghoul who weaponises disability, personal loss, suicide and death

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
I've seen quite a few disabled squigs (and their family) saying the same. This is just one but there has been plenty, there's a real backlash happening about her bringing her mum's disability into the ring (quite rightly) View attachment 1606726
Ugh, she’s disgusting.

One of my followers got piled on by her for defending the first person Jack attacked and when they said they’re trans and disabled, Jack blocked them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Christ, I go to one meeting and come back to 30 bloody pages!
Just want to say...
1.No one is 'having a pop' at your mum. Just like no one was having a pop at your dad last week. They are having a pop at you because you are a horrible person finally get a bit of karma thrown back at you.
2. All the 'horribleness' has been from you and your nasty FMs. You started it.
3. Have had small aneurysm at seeing the last thread reach 58 pages. That is my world record on Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.